Summary of Qualifications:
Licensed in Classes ABCD
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Understanding of what is required of myself on the job.
Able to work efficiently and productively.
Desire to learn as much as I can from others.
Efficient in all AutoCAD software to 2020.
Familiar with Solidworks 3-D software.
Diesel Driving School, Sun Prairie WI, 8/2009
Obtained my Class A CDL
Lakeshore Technical College, Cleveland WI, Graduated 12/2003
Degree: (Associate) Mechanical Design Technician
Courses Studied: Design Problems, Basic Tool Design, AutoCAD 2002, CADKEY, Strength of materials, Kinematics, Machine Elements, Statics, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Manufacturing Processes, Descriptive Geometry
Port Washington High School, Port Washington Wisconsin, Graduated.
Courses Studied: All required courses, CAD, Masonry, Plastics, Technical Drafting, Wood manufacturing
Refractory Service Inc., Jackson, WI 11/17-7/19
Estimator / Designer
• Estimate possible job. Repairs and new Construction.
• Travel to job sites for meetings with.
• Design new high temp furnaces.
• Worked with AutoCAD 2020, 2d and 3d.
Cain Industries, Germantown, WI 04/12-11/17
CAD Drafter / Designer / Engineering
• Design company products to meet customers
• Create Submittal drawings for customer approval.
• Create and maintain drawing details used for manufacturing.
• Create 3D models as requested for customer use.
Triangle Tool Corporation, Milwaukee, WI 06/10-04/12
CNC Tool Grinder
• Regrind cutting tools used in CNC machines.
• Make custom tools as needed for specific jobs.
• Operate Walter WMC-500 tool grinder.
Muermann Engineering, Jackson & Kiel, WI 06/06 – 6/09
• Set up working drawings
• Put hand mark-ups from engineers onto CAD DWG’s.
• Managed plotter and scanner
• Mark-ups for Plumbing, Electrical, and Structural engineers
• Shipping DWG’s and related project work to proper recipients