MONIQUE ANGELA S.D. DEL ROSARIO. RPh
Address: St. Agatha Homes Lot 1, Block 16, Phase 3
Tikay, City of Malolos, Bulacan. Philippines
Mobile No./WhatsApp No.: +63-917*******
• To be a member of a prestigious organization that will enhance my skills and knowledge that is essential for the Pharmacy profession.
• To provide an exceptional health services to customers. Professional Highlights:
• 4 years work experience as a Hospital Pharmacist
• Passed, Philippine Pharmacist Licensure Examination July 2013 – Manila, Philippines
License number: 0065482
Board Rating: 79.65%
• Passed, Qatar Prometric
Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioner (QCHP) for Pharmacists Confirmation number: 8885000001421146
March 12, 2019 – Makati City, Philippines
• Good work ethics
• Able to work under pressure and stress
• High level of accuracy
• Possess a good communication skill
• A team-player
• Ability to work without supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft applications like Excel, Word, Powerpoint and the internet. WORK EXPERIENCES:
Calumpit District Hospital
Caniogan, Calumpit Bulacan. Philippines
September 16, 2015 to Present
• Performs primary functions of a Registered Pharmacist in interpreting and evaluating medication orders and prescriptions.
• Encodes the dispensed medicines to the system for the In-patients.
• Accurately dispense drugs to patients according to a Doctor’s prescription.
• Checking prescriptions for errors and making sure they are appropriate for patients.
• Instructing patients on how to use medication and its storage, especially the antimicrobials.
• Answering questions from patients and staff about medicines.
• Ensures the accuracy of all prescriptions, products and services supplied.
• Performs daily inventory of dispensed medicines.
• Performs quarterly inventory of all medicines in stock and its expiry.
• Communicating with patients sympathetically and supportively. EDUCATION:
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
Centro Escolar University – Malolos
Longos, City of Malolos, Bulacan. Philippines
June 2009 – April 2013
Marcelo H. del Pilar National Highschool
Sta. Isabel, City of Malolos, bulacan. Philippines 2005-2009
Date of Birth: July 27, 1993
“Pneumococcal Vaccination for Diabetes Patients”
June 19, 2019
“Pharmacists’ Impact on Antimicrobial Resistance and Control on Primary Healthcare” January 5, 2019
“Pharmacist in Mental Health”
November 30, 2018
“Optimizing Diabetes Management for Pharmacists”
October 29, 2018
“Ensuring Better Health Outcomes and Patient safety through Good Dispensing Practices” April 07, 2018
“GHP Quality Healthcare – Understanding your role” November 28, 2016
Licensing seminar for Drugstores and Outlets (A.O 2016-0003) June 17, 2016
“Pharmacy Practice Standards: Based on science, Driven by evidence” October 17, 2015
Flerinda Y. Domingo. RPh
Calumpit District Hospital
I hereby certify that the above information given are true and correct as to the best of my knowledge. Monique Angela S.D. del Rosario. RPh