• Working with Designing Software’s.
• 2D and 3D Modeling co-ordination
• Manufacturing drawing preparation
• Designing of Press Tools, Mold Die Casting, Jigs & Fixtures.
• Co-ordination with customer and Manufacturing team
• In Process Quality check and preparing control charts.
JUNIOR ENGG AT TEXMO INDUSTRIES COIMBATORE
FROM FEB, 2008 TO AUG 2010
• Responsible for Implementing the new electrical motors in the assuring the quality to the Production team
• Maintenance activity for the die casting and improvement activities
• Documentation and Supporting Engineering Team and production team
• Implementation of Lean activities.
• Quality check and preparing control charts.
JUNIOR ENGG AT JANATICS PNEUMATIC PVT LTD, COIMBATORE
FROM JAN 2011 TO AUG 2012
• Manufacturing and maintenance of Air filter, Regulator, Lubricator units, Solenoid valves, Air Cylinders, Pneumatic valves, Airline valves and Compound tools.
• Observe the problems in production line and solve the defects while the production time.
• Good knowledge in grinding and profile matching.
MANUFACTURING DESIGN ENGINEER AT INNOVATIVE ENGG SERVICES, COIMBATORE
FROM JULY 2016 TO APRIL2017
• Part drawing by using Auto Cad
• Vendor follow up and quality checking
• Design modification to improve productivity
• Hands on experience in Bench work and polishing
YUNGBUM ENGINEERING PTE.LTD.IN SINGAPORE
FROM DEC2017 TO MAY2018
• Working in production department.
• Part programming in Milling centers
• Co-ordination with Production & Quality Dept. to develop, corrective & preventive actions for eliminating/reducing breakdowns.
• Manufacturing of unit jobs like Automobile parts, medical equipment’s and Mandrels in CNC machines by executing part programs.
• M.Sc. [Engg] in Product Design from M.S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies with first class, Bangalore (Coventry University-UK) 2012-2014.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engg from Maruthi Polytechnic College with 72%, Attur (TK) Salem (Dist.) 2004-2007.
• Completed Intensive Course at UMS Technologies Training Center Coimbatore between 04-10-2010 TO 30-10-2010. Covering Part, assembly, detail, surface and sheet metal design has completed the Intensive course in Pro/E.
• I had done my training in DESIGNTECH SYSTEM Ltd., From Hyderabad.(9th Mar 2015-20thApr2015) Successfully completed Training programs on NX-ESSENTIALS FOR NX DESIGNERS in Siemens Industry Software India Pvt. Ltd.
AREA OF INTEREST
• Working with Software’s.
• 2D Drafting, 3D Modeling and Assembly.
• Product Design and New Product Development’s.
• Design and Development of computer table for Designers.(Group project)
• Design and Development of a Public Lighting System for Indian Urban Sector. (Individual project) projects.
EXPOSURE TO SOFTWARES
• Auto CADD, UG-NX, Catia V6,
• MS Office
Father’s Name : Annamalai
Date of birth : 09th Aug-1987
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Passport No : H 3392442
Languages known : Tamil and English
: No.2/33, North Street,
Chokkanathapuram (Post), Attur (T.K),
Salem (D.T), Tamil Nadu-636 108.
The above information is true to the best of my knowledge. I thank you for spending your valuable time and request you to do the needful.
A. Ramesh Kumar