SHAHZAD MUHAMMAD CMA & COMMERCE GRADUATE
Cell No: +974-******** Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Pakistan Availability: Immediately can join Marital Status: Single Country of Birth: Pakistan
Languages: English (Fluent), Urdu (Native), Hindi (Normal Spoken) Career Objective
To utilize my knowledge and experience by working in a challenging position in an organization with professional working environment and opportunities to gain professional growth and to contribute towards growth and development of the organization.
Organization : ALBAZZAM FACILITIES MANAGEMENT GROUP Organization Type : Buildings Maintenance
Designation : Chief Accountant
Tenure : June 2017 to 2019 August
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures. Work Experience
Organization : Limousine Group of Companies (Top Lane and Excellence Limousine) Organization Type : Limousine and Luxury car rentals Designation : Manager Accounts & Finance
Tenure : March 2013 to 2017
Location : Al Khabaisi Dubai, UAE
Reporting to : Managing Partners
Responsibility : Management Reporting, Preparation of Financial statement monthly, quarterly and Annual, Preparing of invoices and payments to Suppliers, Financing and Insurance matters, Budget & Forecasting, Leading & Supervision Span of Control : 3 assistant staffs
Brief Job Description : Controlling corporate financial planning;
• Expert and technical knowledge software and accountancy,
• Reviewing & controlling recording journal entries & finalizing of monthly and annual financial statements,
• Monitoring invoicing, payment and recovery;
• Liaison with banks and handling all banking matters;
• Dealing insurance and financing matters with various parties.
• Budgeting and forecasting with periodical controls, variance analysis, management reporting and ensuring compliance
• Funds and treasury management;
• Financial management;
• System development for effective operations;
Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Chartered Accountants (NJMI CA’s)
Audit and Assurance Associates October 2008 – February 2013 NJMI CA’s is a well reputed Chartered Accountants Firm having its offices in three major cities of Pakistan and internationally affiliated with CPA Associates International. The firm is ATE of ICAEW, ACCA Gold Status, QCR rated by ICAP and is listed at category –B of the State Bank of Pakistan’s panel of Auditors. It has a diversified portfolio of clients for statutory and internal Audit, Assurance, Tax, Corporate, Finance and Management Consultancy. Employed at the above, exposure includes:
• Responsible for overall client engagement acceptance and risk management process.
• Preparing and delivering monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements along with disclosures as per the guidance of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & in compliance with local laws.
• Analysis & interpretation of Financial & Non-Financial Information, reviewing its reliability, consistency and integrity.
• Preparing special reports as requested by the senior management on business and financial risk, financial reporting and MIS.
• Conduct Internal Audit Assignments as per guidance of Standards issued by The Institute of internal Auditors, agreed programme and ensuring their implementation.
• Conducting follow up checks and review the implementation of recommended SOPs to ensure compliance.
• Identification of operational and financial risk and providing recommendations through management reporting to mitigate them.
• Evaluation of internal control procedures to identify areas requiring management intervention to prevent inefficiencies ensuring that objectives of the organization are achieved in the most efficient, effective & economic manner.
• Reviewing the financial results of the companies and reporting variance with budgeted information.
• Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Planning and developing of audit programme, audit strategies & procedure as per the guidance of ISA’s by performing risk assessments in response to client’s business & financial risk and agree it with the Engagement partner
• risk assessment procedure, setting the materiality level to an acceptable level, Performing analytical procedures, Test of controls and substantive procedures on various accounts head including fixed assets, inventory, revenue, accounts receivables, advances, accounts payable, withholding tax payables, expenses and business process to obtain sufficient and appropriate audit evidence to support the audit opinion on financial statements.
• Communicate the findings of audit assignments and reviews via written reports and oral presentations to executive management and the Audit partners.
• Communicating deficiencies in the system to management, suggesting remedial procedures through Internal Control Memorandum to rectify control weaknesses.
• Posting accounting transactions to the software, reconcile and maintain all bookkeeping functions including Sales, purchase, Expenses, Accounts payable/receivable, Banking, Assets, depreciation Schedule, payroll, provision & accruals.
• Prepare different types of Vouchers, credit note, debit note, receipt voucher, sales order, payroll sheets, customer invoicing and follow up on collection, cash payment by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Prepare and monitor budget and understand commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections.
• Documentation and recording of L/C (Import).
• Expert in Stock count assignments.
• Manage and review system audit and cost audit.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting option.
• Feasibility studies, Fixed Asset Verification, Financial management, Tax and corporate matters Responsible for coordination with professionals of various fields like legal and tax consultants.
• Employ and develop an appropriately-sized internal & external audit teams and recruiting staff & resource planning.
• Review the systems, procedures and business processes to ensure compliance with the best practices and relevant laws, regulations, policies and standards and reporting the results to senior management suggesting remedial actions where required.
i. ACMA (INSTITUTE OF COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT OF PAKISTAN
i. ii. Commerce Graduate (B.Com) University of the Punjab Intermediate in Commerce (I.Com) from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
(BISE) Gujranwala, Pakistan.
iii. Matriculation in Science from BISE, Gujranwala, Pakistan. IT Skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point.
• Proficiency in various accounting software including Tally ERP, Quick books, Peach Tree & Other customized Software. Other Skills and abilities
• Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with all people including those from diverse ethnic and educational backgrounds.
• Strong report writing, supervisory, accounting, analytical and decision making skills.
• Flexibility to accept additional responsibilities and new challenges.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job. Self-starter, team player and deadline-oriented approach.
• Capable of building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Strong IT skills / familiarity with ERP environment References
• Will be furnished on demand.