Name : Gokulprasanth N
Address : ***/*,******* ******, ****** palayam,Erode- 638002
Mobile No : 812-***-****
Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
DEGREE INSTITUTE BOARD/ UNIVERSITY YEAR OF
PSG College of
Anna University 2019 7.32
Kongu Arts and
Bharathiyar University 2017 7.3
State Board 2014 73.08%
State Board 2012 77.6%
● Completed Course in Interactive Mathematics.
● Completed Course in Career Guidance in Civil Services.
● Completed Course in Travel and tourism management.
● Completed Typewriting Course.
● Presented a successful Package titled “Student Management System” as part of the course “Object Oriented Programming ”, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, 1st Semester.
● Presented a successful Package titled “Parking system” as part of the course “Data Structure and Algorithm”, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, 2nd Semester.
● Presented a research report on “Efficient Data Mining Method to Predict the. Risk of Heart Diseases through Frequent Item sets” as part of the course “Data Mining”, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, 2nd Semester.
● Presented a successful Package titled “Library book Management System” as part of the course “Data Base Management System”, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, 2nd Semester.
Analysis of liver and non liver patients datasets using Analysis of variance method.
● The project work is characterized by the data mining and classification algorithms for liver patient datasets, it has been observed that there is a difference in liver function test values regarding age and gender. Hence, to analyze the liver patient dataset with respect to gender and age population.
High resolution image using Super Resolution Generative Adversarial Networks(SRGAN).
● The project work mainly used for estimating high resolution image from low resolution image. When a low resolution image is given by using the Super resolution Generative adversarial network the low resolution image is converted into high resolution image.
Human Action Recognition and Pose Estimation.
● The project work mainly used for detect and predict the poses and actions of single or multiple people in an image using Convolutional Neural Networks method. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
● Programming Languages:C++, JAVA (basic), R, python AREA OF INTEREST:
● Machine learning
● Deep learning
● Data structures
● Predictive analytics
● Participated in “Mathematical Modelling” at Kongu Arts and Science on 22nd December 2016.
● Representative in Kongu Arts and Science in the year(2016-2017)
● Representative in PSG College of Technology in the year(2018-2019) SKILLS:
● Computer Programming
● Data Analytics
● Continuous learning
● Sports : chess, carom.
● Reading : Tamil history related articles, tamil novels
Date of Birth : 28th Nov 1996
Languages : English, Tamil.
Date: (Gokulprasanth N)