Sr. Engineer - Maintenance
1. General knowledge of
Plumbing, and other trades.
2. Good knowledge of fire &
life safety processes and
3. Excellent command of
English language (oral and
4. Strong knowledge of
mechanical or electrical
5. Able to train, coach and
develop team members.
AREA OF EXPERTIE
Committed and professional maintenance manager with leadership and strong communication skills, who prioritizes fulfilling maintenance tasks correctly the first time. With a decade-long career in maintenance and mechanical engineering, I am prepared and ready to tackle any production maintenance duties. Excellent managerial capabilities and oversight experience.
Smart, enthusiastic, diligent working capability with good physical and mental strength, able to complete any work to its Consummation. Abstract:
Supervisor Competency Certificate No. C-48350
8 + Years’ Experience in Maintenance both Electrical and Mechanical. Work Experience 1:
• Working in JINTECH AUTOMOTIVE India (P) Ltd,
‘B Ponder Village,
In SRIPERUMBUDUR TALUK,
KANCHEEPURAM. (Dt) 602 105.
From May 2016 to till date working as Senior Executive Engineer. Job Profile:
• Manage entire Maintenance team, making sure each team member I efficiently and successfully filling Maintenance roles.
• Identify problems and quickly create solution o production not lowed or hampered.
• Perform daily repair and ensure all production machine are in perfect working order.
• Monitor machine efficiency, noting when fine tuning can be done to improve output and increase efficiency.
• Ensuring staffing levels are maintained so that there is adequate cover of the Department at all times.
• To assist the Engineer in the day to day work and oversee the preventive maintenance of all equipment.
• To assume all the responsibilities and authority of the Engineer in his absence.
• To take regular training classes of Engineers and Staff.
• To check all log books daily and take corrective measures accordingly.
• To keep Engineer informed of all the activities and incidence in the all area. Resume/Iyyappan.G/Page 2 of 4
Ability to work as
individual and team.
Positive Approach and
Ability to learn new
concepts quickly and
adopting them in the
field of working.
Hard Ware And
• To coordinate with the outside agencies or vendors for repair and maintenance work.
• Able to take decisions in order to ensure successful operation.
• Monitor and record utility consumption and assist the Engineer to maintain efficiency.
• Maintain history card for all the plant equipment.
• Provide supervision and leadership to colleagues within his area of the Technical Services Department.
• Prepare reports, maintain inventories, and keep accurate records, order equipment and supplie
• Ensure correct maintenance of all equipment in conjunction with the other user departments.
• Document Preparation of MTTR, MTBF, Break Down %.
• Document preparation of TS and EMS Auditing.
• Planning, managing and controlling the Maintenance budget.
• Undertaking regular Health and Safety risk assessments.
• Responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of all Maintenance staff.
• Authorizing the purchase of equipment as well as its Maintenance or replacement.
• Scheduling and completing all maintenance project work in a timely and efficient Manner.
• Monitoring outside contractors’ repair work to ensure value for money.
• Ensuring that all statutory maintenance and testing is carried out to the relevant Standards and properly recorded.
• Providing support to other departments where applicable
• Conducting regular site visits to ensure optimal maintenance performance
• Performing preventative and regular maintenance and repairs.
• Excellent knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical fault finding Techniques.
• Operation and Maintenance of Paint Booth AHU and Chiller Unit.
• Operation and Maintenance of Conveyor System (Belt, Chain) and Drives.
• Operation and Maintenance of Injection Molding 350T and 450T Machines.
• Operation and Maintenance of EOT Cranes and Scissor Lifts.
• Operation and Maintenance of Boiler and burner
• Operation and Maintenance of 45KW and 75W Air Compressor.
• Operation and Maintenance of LPG Yard.
• Operation and Maintenance of Cooling Tower.
• Preparing technical Training, Safety Training, Near Miss report, Tool Box talk, LOTO and LOTO Check list, Electrical work Permit, Height work, Hot work, and Confined Space permit.
Resume/Iyyappan.G/Page 3 of 4
FIELD OF INTEREST:
Participated in National
Member of NSS in
Member of NCC Naval
Member of JRC in
Work Experience 2:
• Working at SODEXO Integrated Service India (P) Ltd, In M/s MAHINDRA RESEARCH VALLY(MRV),
MAHINDRA WORLD CITY,
From June 2013 to May2016 working as Shift Engineer. Job Profile:
• Preventive Maintenance of all Electrical Equipment’s.
• Trouble Shooting and up keeping the Electrical Equipment’s, Systems and protection.
• Planning of Shutdown activities, Manpower need and spares Executing specific assignments.
• Operation and Maintenance of Diesel Generator 1500 KVA.
• Operation and Maintenance of Different types of relays.
• Operation and Maintenance of Transformer 2500 KVA
• Operation and Maintenance of HT Motors & L.T. Motors.
• Operation and Maintenance of 33, 11 KV Switch Yard.
• Operation and Maintenance of H.T & LT., PCC, MPCC Panels.
• Operation and Maintenance of Generator Production Relays.
• Operation and Maintenance of SF6, ACB, Drives.
• Sync Operation of DG to DG and DG to EB.
• Operation and Maintenance of WTP and RO Plant.
• Operation and Maintenance of STP & ETP.
• Operation and Maintenance 45KW Air Compressor.
• Document preparation of Breakdown.
• Document Preparation of Why Why Reports.
Work Experience 3:
• Working in NAVAYUGA INFO TECH (R-APDRP), Villupuram, Tindivanam & Pondy zone as Site Supervisor & GIS Engineer from July 2011 to May 2013.
• Designing of Electrical HT/LT Network using Arc GIS. Project Client:
Restructured Accelerated Power Development and Reforms Programme project for Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd
• M/s Navayuga Infotech Pvt Ltd-CMMI Level-5 Company, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andra Pradesh, India. www.navayugainfotech.com. Resume/Iyyappan.G/Page 4 of 4
Speak : English,
Write : English,
Date of Birth : 18/01/1989
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status: Married
Mr. V. Govindan
150, Appa Samy Nagar,
Pin: 604 002.
• Reporting to Project Manager at site office and provides Planning & Scheduling assistance for the Survey work of the Project by working with Co-staffs and in Co- Ordination with other departments of the organization. Develop the following deliverables and provide the following services:
• Proper guidance to the sub-ordinates for the survey of 11KV H.T Lines, Different
(rating) Distribution Transformers, 415/240V L.T Lines and Consumer Connections under Government of India scheme of “Restructured Accelerated Power Development and Reforms Program” (R-APDRP).
• Making proper asset details of all surveyed HT, LT network and Sub Station Layout using ARCMAP(GIS)
• Close monitoring of the work to get job done by sub-ordinates with in time frame.
• Weakly progress review meeting with EE/RAPDRP and AEE/RAPDRP (Client meeting) and monthly review meeting with Chief Engineer Graduate Project:
LOAD FREQUENCY CONTROL(LFC) IN TWO AREA
INTERCONNECTED POWER SYSTEM WITH THE
To Control the Load between Two Areas Interconnected Power System with the Intelligent Controllers.
B.E –EEE from Annamalai University College of Engineering and Technology, on Chidambaram April – 2011
H.S.C from St Joseph’s Higher Sec School, Majjakuppam Cuddalore on March 2007 under state board.
S.S.L.C from St Anna’s Higher Sec School, Tindivanam on March 2005 Under state board.
I hereby declare that above stated information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.