MD Jawed Hassan
Ansari: Patna Bihar India
*Investigating the growth, structure, development and other characteristics of microbes and studying the relationship between microbes and disease or the effects of antibiotics on microbes.
*Working on the development of a new bacterial identification system for clinical laboratories.
*Performing microbial testing on raw materials and finished product samples. Professional Experience
09/2015 to Present
Ford Hospital and Research Centre, Patna.
• Identifying fungal, parasitic,viral and bacterial infections.
• Testing the strength and virulence of microbes.
• Using a variety of biochemical and molecular methods to determine organisms that cause infection.
• Collaborating and liaising with healthcare professionals and clinical colleagues.
• Recording, analysing and interpreting data.
• Writing research papers, reports and reviews.
• Undertaking work aimed at helping to prevent the spread of infections within hospitals.
• Carrying out research in specific diseases.
• Managing laboratories.
• Supervising biomedical scientists.
08/2010 to 08/2015
Prashant Hospital and Research Centre, Muzaffarpur Quality Control Microbiologist.
• Planning and conducting complex research projects to combat infectious diseases.
• Supervising the work of biological technicians and other colleagues and evaluating the accuracy of their results.
• Isolating and maintaining the cultures of microbes for study.
• Tracking environmental microorganism development.
• Identifying and classifying microorganisms found in specimens collected from humans or the environment.
• Monitoring the effect of microorganisms on humans or the environment.
• Keeping up to date with scientific and research developments.
• Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines.
• Observing high health and safety standards.
• Monitoring Lab SOPs.
• Presenting research findings to scientists and other colleagues. 07/2008 to 07/2010
Sudha Dairy, Muzaffarpur
Quality Control Microbiologist.
• Organising the ongoing operation of microbiological facilities.
• Providing advice to other departments within the facility.
• Providing advice on plant hygiene.Maintaining a high level of hygiene is crucial for avoiding product contamination.
• Ensuring that the facility complies with regulatory requirements.
• Monitoring water management systems.
• Monitoring Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP).
• Supporting business development by providing information to stakeholders.
• Supporting product development and facility upgrades.
• Helping the Dairy facility meet standards accreditation. Professional Education
07/2006 to 07/2008
Patna University, Patna Bihar India.
(Specialisation in Microbial Biochemistry).
08/1999 to 09/2004
LNMU, Darbhanga Bihar India B.
(specialisation in Microbial and Biochemical techniques). Professional Skills
• Basic and applied laboratory skills.
• The ability to design and plan research investigations and experiments.
• Comprehensive knowledge of laboratory best practice and drive to improve those practices where necessary.
• The capacity to manage a laboratory project and liaise with a wide variety of technical colleagues.
• Ability to prioritise schedule and organise laboratory test.
• Applies research, information gathering, analytical and interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope.
• Able to use statical analysis tools to perform data trending and evaluation.
• A good level of numeracy and IT skills.
• High-level verbal and written communication skills.
• Project management and organisational skills including ability to follow assignments through to completion.
• The ability to work as a part of a team and leadership qualities.
• Negotiation and influence skills.
• A systematic approach to tasks.
• Ensure compliance within regulatory environment.
• Develops solutions to technical problems of moderate complexity. Projects
Fermentation and Post Fermentation.
Effluent Treatment Plant.
Clinical Microbiology and Clinical Biochemistry.
Electrophoretic analysis of biological samples.
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)