BSBA 2001 CTU
Skills & Abilities
· Staff/supervisory management, developing, hiring & recruiting – 10+ years.
· Effective full-charge bookkeeping and operations management – 10+ years.
· Efficient technical management and preparation of documents, correspondence and communications – 10+ years.
· Consistently demonstrated breaking sales records in medical equipment, houses and business services – 10+ years.
· In-depth collection, analysis and integration of information – 10+ years.
· Complex scheduling and organizing of meetings, appointments – 10+ years.
· Proven success in the development and implementation of improved administrative processes – 10+ years.
· A reputation as an independent, self-directed worker who uses her initiative excelling in deadline-intensive environments, ensuring accurate & on-time completion of all projects – 10 + years.
CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR/FULL-CHARGE BOOKKEEPER JANUK 2009-2019
· Full-charge bookkeeping several books, corporate administration, tax reporting/filings, month and year-end closings for attorneys and breeders of thoroughbred horses.
CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR/FULL-CHARGE BOOKKEEPER PARKER HOMES 1999-2013
· Corporate administration, full-charge bookkeeping several books, for a residential/commercial builder/developer.
· Earned record breaking sales for existing & new properties.
· Incorporated new computer & software systems, organizational processes, policies & procedures.
· Excelled in deadline-intensive environment, ensuring accurate & on-time project completion.
· Identified billing errors & recovered thousands in overpayment.
· Earned phenomenal performance bonuses for each review period.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CORPORATE CONTROLLER EQUITABLE OF NY 1985-1999
· Executive level administrative support to the Corporate Controller of the Corporate Finance Department.