Out of the box, creative can do teniasous girl with years of accounting and office
Vancouver, WA 98684
firstname.lastname@example.org - 503-***-****
I have been a business owner with a profitable painting company for 28 years. I learned or found a way to resolve any problems that needed to be taken care of. I love working and can think outside the box while supporting my team members when possible. I am a self starter and can work without being micro-managed. I am punctual, professional and able to conquer even a unique problem with experience, networking and a variety of professionals to work with. I love to save money and try to keep job costing at what it should be. I have unlimited resources for many different items like printing and graphic art to concrete companies. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
A WASHINGTON PAINTERS - Vancouver, WA - 1991 to 2017 Office Manager- full bookkeeping
Managed and ensured both accurate and punctual processing for over $2M a year, for a large and prestigious company in the Pacific Northwest.
• Implemented the use of Peach Tree, QuickBooks and Microsoft Word and Excel to multiple employees, which increased accounting efficiency drastically.
• Created new safety manuals for employees which reduced workplace injuries drastically.
• Developed strong customer base of over 2000+, and maintained relationships with them.
• Negotiated payments options with subcontractors, vendors, construction owners and customers.
• Assisted in creating the company from ground up.
• Consistently maintained accuracy in calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
Zenners - Portland, OR - December 2015 to June 2016 Contract position. Responsibilities
Balance all A/R and A/P and deposits, help with payroll and customer service Accomplishments
Switched accounting programs
Learned about using different time clocks and systems Skills Used
WE PRINT 4 U - Vancouver, WA - July 2006 to October 2015 Started an entirely new company from scratch and built into a thriving and self supporting business today. Acted in multiple roles varying from managing over 7 different employees at a time, to effectively processing all financing and accounting. Also generated sales revenue increases each month and year, a self established customer base
• Assumed all aspects of accounting and financial planning, while independently creating a changing business model.
• Started company with almost no knowledge and learned an entire trade from self teaching as well as creating a customer base and generating sale growth each year
• Kept accurate and consistent records of over 200 different customer accounts. Branch Administrator
SCS - Portland, OR - December 2014 to June 2015
Daily deposits and invoicing, customer service and collection, create PO's and approve vendor payments, answering phones and emails, updating customer accounts Accomplishments
Developed a great customer relationship in a short time, payments made on time monthly from customers, learned MAS 00 in a short time
Microsoft Office, outlook MAS 200
Nates Plumbing - Brush Prairie, WA - September 2014 to November 2014 Responsibilities
Answer heavy phone calls, customer service, weekly payroll, all accounts receivable and payable, bank reqs and credit card req.s, collections, paying all vendor invoicesm orderng all office supplies, advertising Accomplishments
With 4 hours of training I started working with a complicated payroll system and stepped into the position with very little direction or very little training
Quick Books, excel and Microsoft word
XChange Auto - Vancouver, WA - April 2014 to August 2014 Responsibilities
Create all accounting in Quick books, file all payroll forms and reports, payroll and bank req.s Accomplishments
Created a working system in Quickbooks, payroll set up and weekly payments Skills Used
Quick Books, excel and Microsoft word
US ATTACHMENTS INC - Kelso, WA - 2013 to 2014
Duties included processing all accounts payables, cleaning up aging vendor and aging receivable accounts, answering phone calls and processing sales orders and part orders from phone calls. Answering all emails from the main email account and distributing all emails to the operate personnel. Balancing all credit card, banking and loan accounts monthly. Shipping parts and various orders when the shipping personal was absent. Key Results:
• Managed to get companies books balanced and current from 2010 on.
• Successfully learned how to deal with disgruntle employees in a positive manor.
• Successfully collected over $300,000.00 in past due accounts.
• Implemented changes to save the company money.
• Made payroll input user friendly
• Learned more ways to utilize Quick Books.
2014 to Present
2012 to 2013
Vocational in Interior Design
PENN FOSTER UNIVERSITY
ETON TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
PORT TOWNSEND HIGH SCHOOL
mas 200 (Less than 1 year), Accounting (10+ years), Sage conversion to Quick Books (1 year), Outlook
Notary for Oregon
• Accounts Payable Processes & Management
• Invoices/Expense Reports/Payment Transactions
• Corporate Accounting & Bookkeeping
• Vendor Negotiations & Management
• Records Organization & Management
• Journal Entries & General Ledger
• Team Management across two self owned companies
• Spreadsheets & Accounting Reports