HUSSAIN BIN ALI
Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• I worked as BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN in FAMPAY which is striving to drive 250M+ teenagers from cash to digital.
• I worked as a TUTOR in MIND STRETCHERR ACADEMY where I got a chance to deal with engineering subjects for 3 years.
• I worked as a CAMPUS AMBASSADOR in CASIO which develops scientific calculator for students and professionals.
Year Institution University/Board Branch Score
2020 St. Mary’s engineering college JNTUH Mechanical 8.8 2016 Sri vijay sai junior college BIE MPC 87.4
2014 Vijaya mary high school SSC - 8.5
Skill Set Description
Tools AUTOCAD, MS office
Interpersonal Patience, Proactive attitude, Empathy, Self-confidence Team building Communication, Flexibility, Participation, Collaboration Analytical Critical thinking, Research
Problem solving Decision making, Brainstorming, Initiative Work ethic Responsibility, Discipline, team work, Self-motivated PROJECT SUMMARY:
1. MANUFACTURING OF A COLUMN OF VERTICAL TURNING MACHINE S Team Size 4
Akbar Bagh, Malakpet, Hyderabad.
Mobile:852-***-**** E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile:
Organization HMT machine tools limited
Host device CNC milling machine
Language NC programming
Duration 15 days
Main objective of the project is to manufacture a column of vertical turning machine by using CNC milling machine that takes over the task of milling, drilling, taping and planning. Personal Contribution:
• Worked as a equal member of a four member team. I was responsible to analyse the complete documentation and assign work to team mates during the project and participated equally for the successful completion of the project. ACHIEVEMENTS
• BASKET BALL winners for 3 consecutive years in St. Mary’s engineering college.
• Academic excellence for 6 consecutive semesters.
• Global young leaders fellowship and KARMAVEER CHAKRA AWARD from crazy for success foundation.
• Playing Basket Ball
• Rock climbing
• Participated in AUTO-EXPO conducted in St. Mary’s engineering college.
• Attended a seminar on creating a NEW DESTINY in JNTUH which was all about reinventing ourselves
• Participated in one day INDUSTRIAL TRAINING program on use of CNC machines. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Father’s Name : ALI BIN AMAR
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 12-08-1998
Passport No : R3130848
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Permanent Address : 1-1-1626, Rakasipet, Bodhan.
HUSSAIN BIN ALI