COURSE NAME OF INSTITUTE UNIVERSITY / YEAR PERCENTAGE/CGPA BOARD
GURU GOBIND 2015
B.Tech(Chemical UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF SINGH to 67.8% Engineering) CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
SARVODAYA VIDYALAYA CBSE 2012 73 %
10TH SARVODAYA VIDYALAYA CBSE 2010 7.8 CGPA
1) Industrial Internship at “INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD.” in quality control department department for the academic year 2016-2017.
Checking the quality of petroleum products before entering into market, by doing various tests in laboratory. 2) Research internship at “University School of Chemical Technology, GGSIPU” for the academic year 2017- 2018.
Assessment and characterization of Yamuna River water for pollution load. Plant/Site Visited
• LPG Bottling plant of IOCL at Tikrikalan, Delhi in 2015.
• Oil Depot of IOCL at Tikrikalan, Delhi in 2016.
• NDRI at Karnal, Haryana in 2017.
• Feasibility analysis on a plant of Nitric acid at “University School of Chemical Technology, GGSIPU”. Achievements/ Extra-Curricular Activities
• Participated in IIT Bombay annual technical fest “Azeotropy” for Chem-e-switch competition.
• Participated in USCT, GGSIPU annual technical fest “CHEMCHORD” for Chem-e-Car competition.
• Participated in Dramatic competition and won first prize.
• Participated in USCT, GGSIPU cricket tournament and secured 2nd position.
• Event Coordinator in GGSIPU annual cultural fest “ANOOGUNJ”.
• Member of organizing team of USCT, GGSIPU annual technical fest “CHEMCHORD.” Technical Skills
• Lab testing.
• Quality control.
• Water treatment.
• Feasibility analysis.
• Aspen, C++, MS excel, MS word.