BIPADTARAN KHAN, M. Sc(Tech) Applied Geology
Fields: - Metro, Airport, Port, Well Pad, Highway, Commercial, Buildings, Mining, Oil & Gas. E-mail: email@example.com
Languages: English, Bengali, Punjabi and Hindi, Arabic. Mobile: +65 98989772/ +91-981******* Nationality: Indian Religion: Hindu Skype Id: - bipadtaran.khan1 Passport No: K5301692 Gender: Male. Present Address: - Block 115, #09-517 Yishun Ring Road Singapore – 760115. Permanent Address: QR NO- B2-98/1 V.K. NAGAR MAMC TOWNSHIP, DURGAPUR-10, DIST- BURDWAN. Pin- 713210. WEST BENGAL. INDIA.
Driving License: - Issue by Dubai RTA
Issue by Government of India.
International Driving License issued from UAE.
Issue by Republic of Singapore (Class-3).
To explore and extend my area of knowledge in the field of Geology/ Petroleum Geology/ Sedimentology/ Engineering Geology/Geotechnical Engineering in global, full-service engineering firm, Onshore/ Offshore and Nearshore and in the subjects related with it, to seek a challenging position and have an opportunity to add value to the organization with my analytical, subjective and interpersonal skills. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• GEOSMART INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD SINGAPORE: Senior Engineering Geologist/ Geotechnical Engineer – Feb 19th, 2018 to Present.
• INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION GROUP LLC DUBAI (Matrix Laboratory LLC): Engineering Geologist / Geotechnical Engineer - Since July 23rd, 2016 to Feb 11th, 2018.
• FUGRO GEOTECH INDIA PVT LTD: Engineering Geologist / Trainee Geologist – Since 9th May 2013 to July 19th, 2016.
PROFILE SUMMARY & SKILLS:
• Geology and Geotechnical field investigation with more than 12 years of involvement in the field of Geology and about 6 years 5 months of professional Geotechnical investigation, Borehole, Bored piling and Building Instrument works and piling works, ground improvement experience as a Engineering Geologist / Geotechnical Engineer in India, Middle East, South East Asia and Africa for MRT, DTSS, Station, Metro, Airport, Port, Jetty, Wellpad, Highway Commercial, Container Terminal, De-Salination Plant, Dredging & Reclamation works, Residential Buildings, Hospital, Creek Harbour Lagoon, Golf Course, Dubai Expo 2020 and other infrastructures.
• Fluent in English.
• Challenging and rewarding upper-level position in a growth-oriented organization, which offers diverse job responsibility in Geotechnical Engineering.
• Will fully utilize both technical and managerial abilities.
• Able to perform tasks independently, yet able to work as part of a team.
• Diligent, Reliable. Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
• Able to work meticulously under pressure.
• Able to communicate people of different backgrounds.
• Possess good presentation skills and communication skills.
• Motivated and dedicated team player, Quick Learner, thrives to be an active team player, but can effectively worked independently; and Willingness to relocate anywhere in India and abroad. GEOSMART INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD SINGAPORE:
• Project planning- Preparing of BOQ, Project Specification, preparation of Scope of rate for Geotechnical Investigation and kick off meeting, project co-ordination, preparation of project information sheets, Risk Assessment, SWP, JHA, project plans, site inspections, geotechnical reporting, interpretation of suitable foundation, foundations daily reports, daily drilling work programme, work orders to drillers, laboratory test programme for geotechnical projects, pilling works, bored piling works, for D wall structures, Tunnelling works, Inclinometer, Recharge wells, Building Instrument works, Geotechnical instrumentation works, Ground Settlement.
• Dealing with LTA, QPS and main con to solve the technical matters.
• To provide engineering support for the project teams.
• Reports to the management team on project progress, problems and solutions.
• Managing and responsible for work progress to meet in line with the time
• Planning, scheduling and supervision of site progressive works and dealing with LTA, QPS.
• Provides technical advice for foundation and supervision to site personnel to ensure that work on site is carried out according to specifications and requirements
• Assist safety personnel in ensuring wok on site complies with all relevant safety requirements.
• Geotechnical data interpretation on soil investigation
• Interpreting the civil and structural drawing in detail.
• Overviewing on geotechnical issues encountering on site.
• Identifying and classification of soil and rock types
• Dealing with PE for remedial proposal and inevitable technical outcome.
• Computation for pile length calculation and classification and identification of soil and Rock types.
• Conducted the site subsurface investigation including inspection, reporting and coordination.
• Preparation of technical specifications in liaison with client and project team.
• Review of Site Investigation Work and Monitor of Geotechnical Instrumentation work.
• Submission of Request for Inspection (RFI) with reference drawings to client consultant for inspection.
• Liase the Geotechnical issues with QPD for designing.
• Supervise in preparation of method of statement for geotechnical instrumentation and recharge well installations.
• Coordinating with engineering construction staffs to develop appropriate construction methods, construction execution procedures and inspection
• Working Closely with QP (Geo) for all geotechnical works. INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION GROUP LLC (MATRIX LABORATORY LLC) DUBAI
• Preparing for pile length calculation and method statement submission.
• Foundation (Geotechnical), Micro-pile, Contiguous Bored Pile, Retaining Wall, Testing and Instrumentation, Diaphragm wall, Tunnelling works, concrete lining works, shotcrete, tunnel lining works.
• Instruct site operation and arrange for site requirements.
• Supervising on test pile and submission for test reports.
• Collection of soil and rock on site .
• Computing for pile length penetration on socket
• Analyse the field description of Soils and Rocks
• Surface and Sub-surface Geological Mapping, Analysis of Profile section, Preparation of Factual and Interpretative Geotechnical report, structural geological analysis and petrographical analysis, determination of raft, shallow foundations. Preparing Soil Bearing Capacity for foundations, pumping for Piezometer installation, monitoring etc.
• Supervision of ground engineering investigations, coordinating with client representative during the execution of the project, monitoring of the field work (Rotary / cable percussion / CPT machines). Logging of Soil and Rock samples as per BS, ASTM, IS code. Preparation of Laboratory schedules as per the requirement of the project.
• Performing Geotechnical soil investigation testing:- SPT sampling, Disturbed sample collection, Undisturbed sampling, Soil sampling, Logging, Rock Core Logging, Soil Core Logging, Mazier sample Logging, ( IS code, BS, Euro code, ASTM) RMR calculation, Environmental Sampling, Trial Pits sampling, Purged and Non- Purged Water sampling, Grouting, PVD for Reclamation works, Recharge wells, Instrumentation work like Inclinometer, Piezometer installation, Noise Meter, Geotechnical In-situ field Test like Percolation Test, Packer Test, Permeability Test, Oyo and Menard Pressuremeter Test, Vane Shear Test, Tor Vane Test, Pocket Penetrometer, Piezometer Installation, Cone Penetration Test, Plate Load Test, Pile Load Test. FUGRO GEOTECH INDIA PVT LTD
• Marine Projects (Near shore – Offshore) :- GPS & DGPS setting, operating & Navigation, Jack-Up Barge shifting and towing from one location to another location, jacking of the barge jack-up, Chart Datum Calculation, CPT .
• Performing Geotechnical soil investigation testing:- SPT sampling, Disturbed sample collection, Undisturbed sampling, Soil sampling, Logging, Rock Core Logging, Soil Core Logging, Mazier sample Logging, ( IS code, BS, Euro code, ASTM) RMR calculation, Environmental Sampling, Trial Pits sampling, Purged and Non- Purged Water sampling, Grouting, PVD for Reclamation works, Recharge wells, Instrumentation work like Inclinometer, Piezometer installation, Noise Meter, Geotechnical In-situ field Test like Percolation Test, Packer Test, Permeability Test, Oyo and Menard Pressure meter Test, Vane Shear Test, Tor Vane Test, Pocket Penetrometer, Piezometer Installation, Cone Penetration Test, Plate Load Test, Pile Load Test.
• Geophysical Test like ERT, Seismic Cone Penetration Test, P-S Logging, Calliper Logging, Sonic Logging.
• Laboratory test – Hydrometer Test, Atterberg Test, Consolidation Test, UCS, U+ E, consolidated drained shear test, Point Load Test, Sieve Analysis, Cube block Test, Compaction Test.
• Knowledge of Remote Sensing software ILWIS and ArcGIS, Geotechnical Data Plotting and Layers in software GEODIN, GINT, Geotechnical software Plaxis and CPT data processing in UNIPLOT.
• Knowledge of Geochemistry, Geochemical, Petrology, Ore reserve estimation method, Slide preparation, Microscopic identification of minerals and rocks, study of geochronology, radiogenic isotope geochemistry, Hydrogeology, Meteorology, Seismic acquisition, Well Logging and Geophysical Testing . MAJOR PROJECTS AND CLIENTS HANDLED :
• LTA-MOTT MACDONALD- SSANGYONG N 102 North-South Corridor Tunnelling Soil Investigation Project, Singapore.
• LTA-MOTT MACDONALD- SAMSUNG N 106 North-South Corridor Tunnelling Instrument Project, Singapore.
• PUB- AECOM-COWI-LEIGHTON ASIA T 09 Recharge well and Pumping Well Project, Penjuru, Singapore.
• LTA-AECOM-GEOALLIANCE-CSCEC C883 Cantonment project in Spottiwood Park Road, Singapore.
• LTA- GEOALLIANCE- CNJV C882 Keppel Road Project.
• PUB- LEYCHOON PACKAGE 4 Soil Investigation Project.
• LTA- DAEWOOD T216 Botanical Garden View Project.
• TEACLY- PUB PACKAGE 1- Jacking Line P1-4 to P1-3 Project.
• EMAAR- CH2M – Dubai Hills Pumping stations project.
• Coffey-Atkins – Hill International Dubai Creek Harbour Project, Dubai, UAE.
• EMAAR- ARCADIS, Emaar South Development, DWC, Dubai, UAE.
• DWTC- AURECON Dubai Expo 2020, Dubai, UAE.
• DWTC- CH2M- MACE JV Dubai Expo 2020, Dubai, UAE.
• DWTC- BUROHAPPOLD ENGINEERING- RICE PERRY ELLIS Dubai Expo 2020, Dubai, UAE. (Onshore)
• EMAAR- ARCADIS Dubai Creek Harbour Lagoon project, Dubai, UAE. (Onshore)
• EMAAR- HALCROW MBR Part and ARABIAN RANCHES Golf course project, Dubai, UAE. (Onshore)
• EMAAR- ATKINS Dubai Creek Harbour Lagoon project, Dubai, UAE. (Onshore)
• TCE – BMC- MMRDA Varsova Lagoon project, Mumbai, India. (Onshore)
• MMRDA- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (Nhava to Sewri), Mumbai, India.( On shore & Marine )
• Bhavani Enviro Technologies Pvt Ltd at Dow AgroSciences India Pvt Ltd near Lote, Chiplun, Maharashtra.
• PSA-CGR-ITDC-JNPT instrument installation and Confirmatory Boreholes for Reclamation and Dredging Project for JNPT 4th Terminal at Mumbai, India. (Onshore)
• ADANI Vizhinjam Port- Container Terminal at Vizhinjam, Kerala, India. ( Marine)
• COWI- RITES- WBHDCL 2nd Iswar Gupta Setu, Kalyani, West Bengal, India. (Onshore & Marine)
• ENI - GG Road Construction Projects in Mocujo, Mozambique, Africa. (Onshore)
• ITDC- JNPT Reclamation Work at JNPT- 4th Terminal, Mumbai, India. (Marine)
• DAEP- DAR-AL-HANDASH Al Maktoum International Airport, Dubai, UAE. (Onshore)
• ENI & GG Road Construction Projects in Mocujo (Onshore) and ENI & GG Nearshore projects in Palma, Mozambique, Africa (Marine).
• ISDL- JNPT Sea Dredging project at JNPT, Mumbai, India (Marine).
• EIL – IREL Desalination Plant in IREL Oscom, Chatrapur, Orissa, India (Onshore)
• Cairn India Ltd Project for the Aishwariya, Mangla Processing Terminal, Rageshwari Gas Terminal & GUDA wellpad Barmer, Rajasthan, India (Onshore).
• PSA- AECOM - JNPT 4th Terminal, Mumbai, India. (Marine).
• Transtonnelstroy-Afcons, L & T – SUCG, Mosmetro - Gammon India Ltd - Chennai Metro Rail Ltd (CMRL), Chennai India (Onshore).
• Qualify the SAC Singapore Accreditation of Soil Investigation works for Geosmart International Pte Ltd.
• Geotechnical Investigation carried out for the proposed Dubai Expo 2020 Project, Dubai Creek harbour Project.
• Geotechnical Investigation carried out for the proposed World largest and biggest Al Maktoum International Airport, Dubai, UAE, which is one of the most special projects for Fugro Middle East.
• Marine Geotechnical Investigation carried out for the proposed JNPT 4th Terminal, Mumbai, India, which is one of the most special projects for Fugro Geotech Pvt Ltd, India.
• STCW course for Seaman from YAK Maritime Academy for doing the Marine Projects.
• Successfully completed 3-day workshop on ARC GIS software conducted by ESRI.
• Completed Basic Safety courses and Offshore Geotechnical Investigation courses from Fugro Academy Netherland.
DEGREE SPECIALISATION UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CGPA /
CLASS DURATION YEARS
First 3 2010-
Bachelor of Science Geology Burdwan
50 % Second 3 2006-
• Learned methods of underground mapping, ore reserve estimation, sampling techniques, exploration and mining methods at Narwapahar Mines in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd under the supervision of DGM P.P. Sharma in May 2011.
• Project Work on Petroleum Exploration, geophysical methods, electro logging interpretation and well site geological techniques at R.C.C MBA Basin ONGC Kolkata under the supervision of DGM B.G. Samanta in June 2011.
• Learned process of analysis of different types of drilling core samples, Coal Bed Methane, underground coal mine visit, open cast mine visit, in Eastern Coal India Ltd at Jhanjra Area and Sonpur Bajaria area under the supervision of Chief Geologist N.D.Prakash. Also worked with Geological software MINEX in Asansol CMPDIL Institute from 15th June- 15th July 2012.
• M.Sc. (Tech) 2nd year:- Geological field work around open cast mines and study of core drilling samples of South Kaliapani chromite ore mines and Daitari iron ore mines(OMC).
• M.Sc. (Tech) 1st year: -Study of stratigraphic sequence, metamorphic terrain, and triangular facet of Ramgarh and Nagthat group of rocks in an around Almora district of the lesser Himalayan region.
• B.Sc. 3rd year: Study of different types of igneous, sedimentary and metamorphic structures and measuring the attitude of the outcrop in Gondwana basin in and around Kalyaneshwari (W.B.).
• B.Sc. 2nd year: - Lithological mapping of the area and study of different geological structure in and around Bankura district (around Bengal Anorthosite) in WB.
• B.Sc. 1st year: - Geological mapping and analysis of sedimentary texture and structure, and identification of rock types of Barakar River Valley and associated areas in WB. CERTIFICATIONS:
• Completed CSCPM course for Project management from Ever safe Academy, Singapore.
• Completed BCCS/SCW certificate from Singapore to worked in Singapore Construction Area.
• Certificate course of Drilling, Sampling and In-Situ Testing from Fugro Academy, Netherland.
• Drilling Knowhow for Geotechnical Operators in offshore from Fugro Academy, Netherland.
• HSE-E-202. The Principles of Risk Assessment from Fugro Academy, Netherland.
• HSE-E-201. The Basics of Working at Height from Fugro Academy, Netherland.
• HSE-E-200 Golden Rules of HSE from Fugro Academy, Netherland.
• HSE-E-203.The Principles of Safe Manual Handling from Fugro Academy, Netherland.
• HSE-E-102 Submitting a Hazard Observation in Fugro Impact from Fugro Academy, Netherland.
• Introduction to Offshore structures and Foundations from Fugro Academy, Netherland.
• SSD-E-1162 Introduction to working Offshore from Fugro Academy, Netherland. WORK PREFERNCES:
• Employment type : Permanent – Full time.
• Relocation : Yes, Anywhere.
• Availability : 1 month
• Salary : Negotiable
• Six months Project Oriented Dissertation in Geological and Geomorphological studies around Jiawan area, Singrauli District, Madhya Pradesh using Remote Sensing and GIS techniques. (Toposheet No- 63L/7)- Drawing of Contour map of the study area, Digital Elevation Model, Slope Aspect Map, Slope Degree Map, Drainage map, Digital terrain Model Map and Bifurcation ration map of the study area. Extra Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities:
• Having NCC B Certificate with”B” grade.
• Participated in National Workshop on Palaeontology and Stratigraphy held in 27-28 Feb 2011, organised by Department of Geology, Banaras Hindu University.
• Actively member of Social Activities like Blood Donation Camp in Banaras Hindu University. TECHNICAL SKILLS & COMPUTER SKILLS:
• Completed “Advanced Diploma in Information Technology Application” from Durgapur Youth Computer Training Centre.
• Microsoft office: Excel, Word, FoxPro, PowerPoint.
• Html, Dhtml, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw and some knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Knowledge of software MINEX & TWEEQ & THERMOCALC- thermodynamic software. HOBBIES:
• Playing Cricket, Badminton.
• Listening to music, internet surfing and Reading Newspapers. AREA OF INTEREST:
I have a very keen interest in Engineering geology, Sedimentology, Petroleum and Coal Geology, and Mineral Resource Exploration. Mineralogy and Stratigraphy are also very interesting to me. DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned .
Place: Singapore (BIPADTARAN KHAN)
PULAK ROY MICHEL BOCK
CHIEF GEOLOGIST SENIOR PRINCIPAL SPECIALIST
ONGC KOLKATA COWI
EMAIL ID- firstname.lastname@example.org Email- email@example.com Ph Np- +91-943******* Ph No- +65 85745179