David Allen Stinson Anaheim, CA *****
Looking for a position providing quality support for users, desktop/laptop computers and/or networks by help desk or service desk. Extensive experience as a computer technician providing technical support and product integration for computer hardware & peripheral manufacturers. A detail-oriented individual, able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel and experienced in troubleshooting and technical support over telephone, chat, in-person, e-mail and remote desktop services.
RANDSTADT USA INC., CONTRACTED TO CITY OF ORANGE, CA (OCTOBER, 2018 – MAY, 2019)
HELP DESK COORDINATOR
· Provided on-site phone support to the City of Orange (city operations, city parks, public safety) for hardware, software and related issues involving Microsoft Office, Windows 7/8.1/10, Active Directory, Adobe products, software installation and remote desktop support of user issues. Ticketing using KACE Systems Management Appliance Administrator Console software. Coordinated support staff and ticketing.
KFORCE INC., CONTRACTED TO AUTO CLUB ENTERPRISES, COSTA MESA CA (NOVEMBER, 2017 – AUGUST, 2018)
HELP DESK REPRESENTATIVE
· Providing on-site phone support to Auto Club Enterprises (Windows 7/8.1/10, Active Directory, password resets, McAfee Endpoint Encryption, BlackBerry Works for mobile devices and remote desktop support of user issues. Ticketing using Remedy software.
DXC TECHNOLOGY (FORMERLY KNOWN AS HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE), CONTRACTED TO CITY OF IRVINE, CA (DECEMBER, 2016 – MAY, 2017)
SERVICE DESK REPRESENTATIVE
· Provided on-site phone support to the City of Irvine (city operations, city parks, public safety) for hardware, software and related issues involving Microsoft Office, Windows 7/8.1/10, Active Directory, Adobe products, software installation and remote desktop support of user issues.
INTRATEK COMPUTER, INC., IRVINE, CA (JANUARY, 2016 – JUNE, 2016)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (SPECIAL PROJECTS)
· Provided on-site system upgrade/installation and other support functions to Intratek’s client base. Including system/hard drive wiping to DOD standards in preparation for donation/recycling and system imaging using Symantec GHOST software.
WINE COUNTRY GIFT BASKETS INC., FULLERTON, CA (NOVEMBER, 2014 – DECEMBER, 2014 AND OCTOBER, 2015 – DECEMBER, 2015 SEASONAL)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT / PHONE SUPPORT
· Provided customer service(sales and client support). Phone & chat support for Wine Country Gift Baskets on-line product order software (particularly assisting customers in creating data files for multiple baskets orders in Excel or CSV format).
Wrote documentation for users to configure orders for electronic submission.
FIS GLOBAL, ORANGE, CA (JUNE, 2015 – JULY, 2015 – CONTRACTED BY THE JUDGE GROUP)
HELP DESK ANALYST / PC SUPPORT
· Provided on-line/phone and created/ticketed (ServiceNow) help desk services to users at client facilities in the cities of Orange, Riverside and Ontario.
· Connected to remote users using Microsoft Lync software.
· Configured, imaged and deployed upgrade PC systems (Windows 7/Microsoft Office 2010) for the client facilities based in Orange, California.
EXPERIAN INFORMATION SERVICES, COSTA MESA, CA (SEPTEMBER 2001- MARCH 2013)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT / HELP DESK SERVICES
· Achieved an average of 9+ score for client satisfaction from SATMATRIX follow-up surveys (0-10 range, 10 is highest). Winner, Experian North America Client Centricity Award (August 2012) for support of both internal and external clients.
· Provided telephone troubleshooting for hardware/software and web applications, user management and enterprise storage devices (all Windows OS/some UNIX environments). This includes support of all current Windows and Macintosh browsers with the Experian web sites to:
A)Web and software based secure FTP connections for monthly reporting, credit file updates, credit offer pre-screening, mailing lists and other related products (three to four years)
B)Reset password and/or access rights in Windows environments to allow access to web applications and Active Directory-based software and user access (six to seven years)
C)Participated directly in support of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional migration to Office 2007 (including Outlook e-mail support) and other approved software upgrades for Experian internal users (approximately eight months during 2010-2011).
D)Debugged internal client issues with hardware and software installations throughout Experian and its related companies to the maximum degree possible and coordinating escalation to on-site field technicians where necessary (three years)
E)Debugged internal client VPN connections to allow work from home where applicable (five years)
F)Supported smartphone mobile e-mail enterprise applications to connect to Experian Outlook e-mail) – (two years, Blackberry Enterprise Manager and Good Mobile Messaging applications)
G)Wrote text and provided links to on-line data and knowledge-bases to provide on-going support of existing applications (all twelve years)
H)Trained new hires to the Technical Support Center (ten years) and Help Desk Services (three years)
I) Issued service tickets for Experian help desk services and on-site support using Tivoli (five years), Siebel 7 (four years) and Computer Associates Universal Service Desk (approximately four years) applications.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Huntington Beach High School – Graduated GPA 3.5, June 1978
Golden West College – 2 semesters, general studies (September, 1978 – March, 1979)
Netsystems Software Training – Windows 2000 operating system and networking - MCSE track, (November 1999 – May 2000)
Microsoft Certified Professional - (Microsoft MCP ID # 2052425 – issued January 2000 – renewed and current as of October, 2016)
Dell TechDirect Certification – Desktop and Notebook Computers – as of April 9, 2016.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Knowledge of MS-DOS, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8.1/10 operating systems.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office components and features (2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365, including Outlook).
· Extensive hands-on experience of PC upgrade, networking, maintenance and management procedures (including Active Directory, tape backup equipment and archival software).