PATRICK J. FALOONA
Email address: email@example.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickfaloona firstname.lastname@example.org SUMMARY:
I am not looking for a senior executive role. I am an executive sales leader focused on building a consistent sales team. I want to work and apply the knowledge I have acquired and coach a team.
Company Position Held Actual Numbers Target Growth % 2015 Elemica SVP Sales $23,200,000 $21,500,000 108% 2014 Elemica SVP Sales $18,600,000 $15,000,000 124% 2013 Elemica SVP Sales $14,000,000 $12,400,000 113% 2012 Igate AVP Sales $28,500,000 $30,000,000 95%
2011 Igate AVP Sales $30,600,000 $23,000,000 133%
2010 Igate AVP Sales $22,000,000 $18,000,000 122%
2009 Igate AVP Sales $14,100,000 $12,000,000 118%
I have built national sales teams to exceed $30M in annual quota. Acquired new clients for manufacturing, retail, distribution and logistics industry across North America. Worked extensively with C level client executives to map solution sets, capturing new and existing accounts. Some accounts produced $8-14mil in repeatable revenue. Skills are rooted in SAP and Oracle products with heavy emphasis on application development and management, master data management, full supply chain execution and infrastructure services.
Served as SVP for North America for Elemica Inc. Worked as a SAS provider for supply chain planning and execution for chemical and rubber companies. Recruited to increase revenue and help sell the company. We sold the company in June 2016. Served in various sales and sales management positions for Oracle, Cap Gemini, Ernst & Young and Qwest
Communications. In addition, owned and operated a
manufacturing company. Formal training includes MBA, Certified Project Manager and a Greenbelt level in Six Sigma. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Provisional Sales Management January 2018-Present
I provide part time sales leadership and consulting services to small companies. My focus is on sales generation, sales execution, process improvement and helping to enhance the go to market strategy. I developed at transactional electronic sales process for a manufacturing company including web site development and transactional automation and execution. Building a sales organization for a soil production company. Defined the value proposition, mapped out the sales processes, built presentations and work in the field building an outside and inside sales team.
ELEMICA, Inc. 2013- July 2016 Senior Vice President, Sales - North America • Grew North America sales revenue by 85% over three years, to $25 mil.. Focus was to increase revenue with minimal sales investment and to prepare for company sale. Increased the offer price by 550% and successfully sold the company to a private equity organization. This is an SAS environment, with consulting to build and execute complete supply chain transactions in an end to end transaction process. Clients include Dow, Dupont, BASF, Goodyear and many others.
• Personally closed a $13M contract to a major chemical company and grew low volume transaction accounts. Focus was on supply chain planning and execution for chemical and rubber companies. • Hired as a VP did not accept role as N.A. VP from new owner, accepted separation package.
iGATE (formerly Patni Computer) 2007-2013
iGATE is an IT Services provider with a broad portfolio of IT services including application development, management and infrastructure services, etc., for Fortune 500 global organizations. Assistant Vice President, Booked national and global contracts. Contract sizes ranged from $500K to $2M including European, Asian and Latin American delivery components.
• FY12: Secured large multi-year agreement worth $20M and another contract which billed for $10 -15M in application development over 3 years.
• FY11: Assigned to be national leader for 6-8 people in manufacturing practice for new business generation. Acquired new accounts such as a large electronics firm, a semiconductor, company, a distribution company and a metal recycling firm, among others.
• FY10: Led the development of a manufacturing, retail, distribution and logistics sub-vertical. $18M base of business was grown to $31M, exceeding 115% of targets. • FY09: Responsible for a 14 state region with 5 sales executives, for both existing clients and new business generation. Region booked $19M in new contracts and delivered $16M in managed services achieving over 100% quota. Grew one food company from $1M in revenue, to over $12M in annual billings. CAP GEMINI ERNST & YOUNG, Dallas, TX 2003-2006
Senior Manager Responsible for new business development, selling strategic and tactical consulting services. Areas of focus included CRM, supply chain, transportation management, service and parts management, and ERP. • FY 2004 revenue booked $5.3mil., which exceeded 100% of quota.
12/01-12/07 Managing Director; Practical Technology Solutions, Southlake, TX. Provided independent consulting services for supply chain, transportation logistics, strategic sourcing and strategic account planning before and after Cap Gemini. Managed up to 10 people on IT delivery projects. QWEST INTERNATIONAL, Dallas, TX 2000-2001 Enterprise Class, Application Service Provider. Regional Director of Sales Responsible for introducing and building new division’s region, encompassing 9 states and targeted to produce $12M in revenue.
• Recruited, hired and managed sales team of 7 to sell managed services such as application management and hosting for enterprise applications such as Oracle, SAP and PeopleSoft.
• Region eliminated due to economic downturn and loss of corporate funding.
• Booked $8M in 18-month start-up.
ORACLE CORP., Chicago, IL 1998-2000 Responsible for new business development in mid-market manufacturing companies selling EERP and CRM software applications sales.
Specialization included process manufacturing. Delivered 103% of quota in FY99, made Club Excellence, Awarded Top Sales Representative for Chicago Region in FY99, Q4.
LENC SMITH INC., Chicago, IL 1992-1998 Director, SRP Sold the company to Lenc Smith and worked for two years as an
“earn out.” Managed 650 production personnel providing general/plant management and manufacturing leadership.
• Led transformation effort to expand into new markets by leveraging manufacturing capabilities and developing new product lines (i.e., POP displays for large retail operations and OEM sub-assemblies).
• Company produced $20M internal cost transfer to sister plants and $6M in external sales.
SRP INC., Maywood, IL 1991-1992 Manufactured generic components for modular office systems furniture industry. Owner/Operator
• P&L responsibility.
• Other responsibilities included manufacturing, human resources and sales.
• Annual revenue over $3M with 55 production workers.
• Master of Business Administration, Keller Graduate School of Management, Chicago, IL
• Bachelor of Science, Marketing, Southern Illinois University
• Certified Project Manager 2006
• Holden Sales
• Controlling the Complex Sale Seibel CRM
• Critical Path Sales Strategies
Six Sigma Green Belt Miller Heimann Xerox Professional Sales Skill
Spin Selling Targeted Account Selling