Mid-level automation maintenance professional with strong mechanical and electrical aptitude including knowledge of automated system operations. Capable and experienced at preventative maintenance and troubleshooting. Looking to take on new challenge in automated manufacturing operations and support.
• Panel design, construction, wiring and
• Skilled in PLC and HMI installation,
troubleshooting and editing (Allen-Bradley,
Siemens, Automation Direct, Mitsubishi).
• Automated manufacturing equipment
troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
• Inventory management
• Production support and completion of
• Compliance to all safety regulations and
Maintenance Technician, 09/2018 to 03/2019
Nesco Resource – Tempe, AZ
• Maintained automated manufacturing equipment by troubleshooting breakdowns and performing preventive maintenance, including routine inspection.
• Followed all work orders and specifications to determine which machines and equipment required replacement, repair or maintenance.
• Inspected systems in use to detect problems, complete maintenance and recommend solutions. Maintenance Technician, 02/2018 to 07/2018
De Pere Cabinets – De Pere, WI
• Removed dirt and lubricated machinery shafts, bearings and gears to ensure proper maintenance.
• Read and understood technical documentation to perform accurate repairs on diverse equipment.
• Ordered parts, supplies and tools to maintain inventory.
• Assisted with partial or full dismantling of equipment to quickly repair or replace defective components and restore functionality.
Automation Technician, 05/2017 to 02/2018
Argus Technical Services – Appleton, WI
• Automated system design, construction, wiring and troubleshooting (including PLC's, HMI's, safety components, drives, motors, communication networks, sensors and other peripheral devices) based on blueprints and code specifications.
• Assisted with PLC, HMI and communication network software installation, integration, programming, troubleshooting and editing (Allen-Bradly, Siemens, Automation Direct, Mitsubishi).
• Construction and wiring of low to mid voltage switch-gears.
• Maintenance, repairs and modifications to hoist controls, motors, and drives to meet safety regulations in specific industries.
• Used hand and power tools to mount components to panels by following dimensional layout drawings.
• Hung enclosures, ran conduits, and pulled wires to complete electrical systems installations. Education
High School Diploma: 2002
Northwood High School - Minong, WI
Associate of Science: Automated Manufacturing Systems Technician, 2017 Fox Valley Technical College - Appleton, WI