Student Name: Suyog Suresh Sawardekar
Mobile No: 865-***-****
Instrumentation Engineering B.E.
Bharati Vidyapeeth college of engineering
Language: English, Marathi, Hindi
Michel D’Souza Society,
Ram Nagar (B), Amrut Nagar, Ghatkopar (W) Mumbai 86, Examination University/Board Institute/College Year CPI/SPI/%Marks B.E in
Mumbai B.V.C.O.E., Navi
2016 70.14 %
New English School
Degree Final Year Project Smart Health Band
1. To measure heart beat and Temprature of the body as well as monitor. 2. To understand working and application advanced sensor. BE/2019
TE Mini Project2 Automatic Plant Watering Using Soil Moisture Sensor. 1. Soil moisture sensor detects the moisture contents of soil and generates a signal. 2. Arduino microcontroller is used to control, give an alarm and display moisture content on LCD.
SE Mini Project Smoke Detector.
1. Smoke Detector System using MQ2 smoke detector. SE/2017
Diploma Final Year Project Home Automation
1. Using Temperature Sensor Controlling the Fan Speed. And Control the Inside Temperature Of Home.
HARBOUR TECHNOLOGY Freelancer Trainer For Robotics
• Robotics, Internet Of Things, Home Automation, AVR, Python
• Field Instruments, DCS system, Control Room Operation of Ammonia -1 plant. BUILD MY PROJECT Trainer
• 3D Gaming, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality,Kali Linux. ROBOKART Robotics Trainer
• Internet Of Things, Swarm Robotics, Mobile Control Robots
• Embedded System, Six Sense
2.Participate In Avishkar Project Computation
1. Certificate of IIT Bombay IOT, 3D gaming, Solar system, Haptics Technology, Swarm Robotics 2. Participated in National Level project competition held in Universal College (Vasai). 3. Certificate of merit and participation on Internet of thing topic in BVCOE
. 4.Merit Certification in isensobot topic in Govt polytechnic Mumbai 5. Participated in different college events during Kalpak Festivals. School, Participate Certificate of D.Y. Patil Collage for project competition WON 3 rd