No *,T Thopaiah Building, Ramchandrapura, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore-560013
To work for an organization which provides me the opportunity to improve my skills and knowledge to growth along with the organization objective.
Qualifications Board/University College/School Year of Passing Result B.E-Electronics
Sri Venkateshwara College
PUC State Board
SSLC State Board
Raja Rajeshwari High
• Programming Language : Basics of C,C++
• Tools Used : Xilinx ISE,MATLAB,NS-2, Keil Micro Vision 4,Visual Studio
• Operating Systems : All Windows Environment
• Packages : MS Office
• Hardware knowledge of VHDL and Verilog and VLSI Design
• Electronic circuits and Integrated circuits design
• Embedded Systems
• Internet of Things
Mindwave based Home Automation
In the project, EEG based Brain controlled Home automation using Bluetooth has been developed using BCI with the help of NeuroSky technology. The fetched brain signals are transmitted to the Microcontroller via Bluetooth module. The module designed consists Arduino microcontroller . The attention level was used to monitor the home appliances. The wireless BCI system could allow the paralyzed people to control home appliances without any difficulty, provided it is more increased, portable and wearable.
• Internship at Technologics, Bangalore on Internet of things and Embedded Systems.
Description: Through this training gained knowledge about Internet Of Things and Embedded Systems .Also gained knowledge about Microcontrollers and various Communication Protocols, we designed a PCB board for Water-Level Indicator System.
• Internship at Livewire, Bangalore on Raspberry pi. Description: This training program helped me gain the information about the Raspberry Pi and IoT. Also we created a IoT based Industrial Data Logger System Using Raspberry Pi. PERSONAL STRENGTHS
• Willing to learn and adapt new skills.
• Determinate and disciplined.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. PERSONAL PROFILE
• Date of Birth : 07/12/1996
• Marital Status : Single
• Nationality : Indian
• Known Languages : English,Kannada,Telugu
• Hobby: •Listening to music •Playing games •Internet surfing ACHIEVEMENTS
Presented a paper titled “Mindwave Based Home Automation ” at the International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information and Communication Technology (RTEICT)-IEEE held at Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, during 17th May 2019. DECLARATION
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief TULASI A