P A T R I C I A D I E GO
BIOTECHNOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST –
Centennial College Scarborough, ON
Sept 2012 – June 2015
MICROBIOLOGY ANALYST LEVEL II
Nucro Technics Scarborough, On January 2016 - Present
• Conduct microbiological analysis on pharmaceutical products (ie. cannabis, nutritional dietary supplements and antibiotics), cosmetics and medical devices according to Pharmacopoeia Compendia/ANSI/AAMI/ISO and GLP guidelines.
• Develop plans and validate test methods for sterile and non-sterile products.
• Revise SOPs and create comprehensive training presentations for new analysts.
• Generate final analytical test reports for Microbiology Department and maintain high quality laboratory documentation in accordance with SOPs and GDP guidelines.
• Serve as team lead to assist Supervisor in coordinating sample/ method verification, and delegating projects to other analysts to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
• Identify potential hazards and ensure that all safety procedures and PPE are properly exercised during all laboratory procedures, as appointed Health and Safety Officer for Microbiology Department.
Sigan Industries Brampton, ON June 2015 – January 2016
• Appointed to develop the microbiology department for Sigan Industries.
• Ensured that all testing was documented and in compliance with SOP, USP, and EP procedures in a cGMP environment.
• Performed quality inspections on product labels and maintained samples of ingredients and products for retains or shelf life monitoring.
• Generated, reviewed and managed logbooks for Microbiology Department to ensure that all forms were current and comply with regulations and procedures.
• Investigated and effectively communicated OOS results to supervision, investigators and manufacturing departments.
• Calibrated and maintained laboratory equipment, and participated in troubleshooting, investigation and problem solving to ensure compliance with cGMP, GLP, SOPs. SALES ASSOCIATE
Hudson’s Bay Company Pickering, ON November 2011 – April 2013
• Top performing part time sales associate for duration of tenure.
• Effectively worked as a team and overachieved weekly sales targets. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN
INTEGRATIVE BIOLOGY AND HEALTH
University of Toronto Scarborough, ON
Sept 2007 – July 2012
Centennial College Scarborough, ON January 2015 – June 2015
• As Co-op, prepared reagents, solutions, and instruments according to established procedures to support the testing activities of Microbiology Department.
• Maintained laboratory equipment and chemical inventory needed for experimental projects.
• Promoted to permanent part time position by chair of department given exceptional performance; further responsibilities had been appointed such as taking part in the development of course work.
RBC Wealth Management Toronto, ON Summers 2012-2013
• Facilitated and initiated client’s financial asset transfer requests.
• Reviewed and verified documentation of transfer requests.
• Organized and maintained client profiles/ records.
• Maintained files on a manual document control system, in electronic and hard copy.
• Communicated effectively with other financial institutions regarding client transfer requests and documentation.
• Issued cheques according to Anti-money Laundering Policy and Regulations. Microsoft Office
Written and Oral Communication
Ability to Work Under Pressure