KRYSTYN STARR ISAAC
Phone: 647-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Seeking to obtain a customer service position that will allow me to utilize my experiences and skills.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Over 12 years’ experience in customer service satisfaction
· Team player with a winning attitude and proven leadership skills, enjoy helping and working with others, can work independently with little supervision. Punctual, reliable, fast learner, trustworthy, well organized clean and orderly work habits
· Take pride in my work and detail oriented
· Able to adapt to any situation easily and quickly Very Friendly, Articulate, outgoing love working with and meeting new people I enjoy working with people of all ages.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skill with proven problem solving abilities
· Computer skills, Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) 80 wpm, Cash register POS systems
The Bagg Group Staffing agency, Events services and server/bartender 2014 – Current
· Have worked for all the major sporting events throughout Toronto, events at the Rogers center worked as a beer vendor, running the bar during the blue jay games
· Trained on many different pos systems and doing end of day sales and deposits
· Set up for major events at hotels and metro Toronto convention center
· Worked the Toronto Honda Indy, Golf courses private parties.
· Provided the best possible experience for all the guests in a professional manor
YMCA Scarborough, Youth employment program February, March 2017
· Placed in a paid youth program with other youth aged 18 to 29 inside of The Scarborough Native drop in center
· Worked in a group with our employment supervisor learned about job interview skills resume building workshops.
· Money matters workshops, budgeting on the job resources
· Took part in group discussions about job training skills, as well as doing mock interviews creating our own companies and logos within a budget which was then presented in front of the class
· Attended multiple job fairs to meet with potential employers
Maple Leaf Sports And Entertainment, Concession attendant 2015-2016
· Facilitated events serving guests food and drinks
· Provided guests with the ultimate fan experience
· Worked as part of a team to provide the best experience possible at Ricoh coliseum and the air Canada center.
· Undertook various roles at all major sports events and concerts
· Learned different types of P.O.S systems and cash registers at each event.
· Provided top sales and bringing back fans happy and satisfied with the service they have experienced
2 / 2
Triple Crown Bar and Grill, Bartender 2015
· Greeted and interacted with customers understanding there requirements.
· Increased sales by introducing new drinks, promoting specials.
· Opened the patio and restaurant and closed the bar as head bartender, maintained the front of bar tables as well as
· Kept up on stock and maintaining records accordingly. Ensuring all customers’ needs were met keeping up on drink and food orders on POS
4 S’s Bar and Grill, Bartender/Waitress Scarborough ON 2011-2012
· Maintained courteous and professional demeanour, demonstrated high social etiquette
· Skilfully served customers, utilized high levels of energy multitasking to quickly fill drink and food orders,
· Carefully checked identification of all customers ensuring compliance with provinces liquor and control board regulations.
· Maintained inventory and high level of cleanliness Took orders using POS system, cash register
East Metro Youth Services, Youth Engagement Worker Scarborough ON 2010-2011
· Facilitated workshop for community partners and youth (Healthy relationships, Bullying, Cyber Bullying etc.)
· Helped promote awareness to youth in the community around having safer neighbourhoods
· Coordinated community events and activities as required
· Helped promote company services and programs through outreach materials
Tech Data Computers, Receptionist, Toronto ON 2007-2008
· Greeted customers in happy and professional manner. Answered phones, booking appointments
· Inputting data onto computers, sending emails etc
· Sold computer products. Installed software fixed computers
Rogers Center, Facilities Staff, Toronto ON 2006-2007
· Used a radio to contact supervisor during shifts to inform on issues
· Helped disabled people, younger children use the bathrooms
· Handled complained and customer requests professionally and efficiently
G.E.D In process
Bartending 101 2015
Smart Serve Certificate 2011 (re certified ) Again 2015
Customer Service Excellence, 2011
References Available Upon Request