Chennai – 600 063
Phone_no: 91-904******* Email_ID : firstname.lastname@example.org OBJECTIVES:
Seeking a challenging position that encourages continuous learning, creativity and provides exposure to new ideas and stimulates personal and professional growth. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER Dec 2015-Jun 2017
Ram Shoes Pvt Ltd – Kanchi.
Challenged with increasing productivity, product quality, improving process flow, and reducing costs while maintaining or improving safety and increasing operators efficiency by conducting method study. Roles and Responsibility:
Monitoring daily production activity.
Line balancing with the help of time study.
Improve operator’s efficiency by conducting Method Study.
Production planning for upcoming line setting.
Achieve line target along with supervisor’s contribution.
Making operation bulletin with the help of BOM.
Conduct Huddles to the line supervisors for daily production activity.
Report maintaining for management meeting.
SAP at Informix Corps: Aug 2017- Oct 2017
• Creation of MM enterprise structure
• Create Material Management masters like Material Master, Vendor Master, Info Record, Source list and Quota arrangement.
• Procurement cycle like Purchase Requisition, RFQ, Maintain Quotation, Purchase Order, Contract scheduling agreement, Release Strategy.
• Maintain customizations like Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Requisition, RFQ, Quotation Maintain and Purchase Order.
• MM-FI integration.
Logistic coordinator Nov 2017- Present
Wipro Limited – Chennai.
Challenged with timely delivery of Purchase order to the client in the service basis by using SAP ERP tool. Roles and Responsibility:
QC checking of WBS element and Site ID for the given Sales Order.
Checking all the materials are uploaded properly to the Sales Order.
Adding materials to Service Order with right amount of quantity and price.
Converting Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order and delivered to client. PROJECTS:
• Project on Optimization of time and production in drilling jigs manufacturing by revised work place layout and ergonomics.
• A Study on improving the productivity by implementing ergonomic principles and altering the work place layout in Shahi Exports Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. INDUSTRIAL TRAININGS:
• Undergone an inplant training in Visteon Automotive Systems India Pvt. Limited, Chennai.
• Inplant training in Southern Railway Engineering Workshops, Arakkonam. WORKSHOPS:
• Workshop on Six Sigma conducted by Madras Institute of Technology, Anna university, Chennai.
• Workshop on Leading trends in automobile technology conducted by C. Abdul Hakeem College of Engineering and Technology, Melvisharam.
• BE Industrial Engineering from C. Abdul Hakeem College Of Engineering And Technology with 68% at 2015.
• HSC from S.S.Hr.sec.school, Arni with 77% at 2011.
• SSLC from S.S.Hr.sec.school, Arni with 78.8% at 2009. IT Proficiency:
Operating Systems : Windows.
Software : SAP 6.0
Languages : C, C++
Basics : MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
• Lean manufacturing
• Production Planning and control
• Root Cause Analysis
• Line balancing
• Work Study
• Method Study
• Time Study
Fathers Name : Mr. C. Rajendran
DOB : 31-JUL-1993
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Language Proficiency : Tamil and English
Hobbies : Playing Cricket, Reading Books, Listening music, Drawing. I hereby declare that all the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Place:
Date: Yours sincerely,