KARA LEANN MEDINA
**** **** *** *** *********, CA 93536
661-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Business graduate with over nine years of administrative experience and two years of accounting experience. Core strengths include collaboration, time management and a proactive mindset. EDUCATION
California State University, Northridge August, 2011 Bachelors of Science, Business Management
Hunsaker & Associates LA Inc. Valencia, CA March 2019 - Present Processor / Project Accountant
• Utilize Deltek Vision Accounting Software and other project accounting functions including billing forms to accompany invoices.
• Assist Project Managers with setting up new projects, creating and distributing proposals and change orders.
• Process contracts, produce and track SOVs and maintain monthly billing and accruals reports.
• Coordinate submittals and revisions with engineers, cities, counties and other agencies for plan approval. EasyCare Norcross, GA/Lancaster, CA July 2015 – March 2019 Business Development Administrator
• Main responsibilities included on-boarding new clients and executing existing client change requests.
• Created successful quarterly email marketing campaigns for over three hundred clients.
• Main liaison for client executives and contracted agents.
• Prepared detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports for directors and clients.
• Improved data maintenance accuracy, CRM optimization and departmental procedures.
• Delivered qualified interview candidates, reviewed hundreds of resumes and conducted initial phone screenings.
Hunsaker & Associates LA Inc. Valencia, CA March 2014 – June 2015 Office Administrator / Accounting Assistant
• Performed accounting and HR tasks including payroll, certified payroll, accounts payable and preparing weekly financial reports for all executives.
• Enhanced office efficiency by assisting multiple directors with administrative duties such as project research, proposals and coordination between clients and sub-consultants.
• Upheld receptionist responsibilities including directing all incoming calls to appropriate persons or departments, greeting clients, updating outlook calendars and scheduling meetings.
• Responsible for facility management; tracking inventory, ordering office supplies and organizing company events.
Santa Clarita Orthodontics Valencia, CA March 2011 – March 2014 Front Office / Patient Care Coordinator
• Major duties included scheduling and billing, while successfully operating multi-phone lines in a high volume office.
• Simultaneously assisted patients and the Office Manager with record maintenance and insurance issues. Cold Stone Creamery Santa Clarita, CA October 2006 – May 2011 Assistant Store Manager
• Supported staff development in hiring and training new employees.
• Managed teams of two to four, delegated tasks and handled customer issues.
• Entrusted to open, prepare and close the store.
Richard Marks 800-***-**** ext 1315
7PC Director at EasyCare
Evonne Feeder 661-***-****
Accountant at Ware Malcomb (Previous Accountant/Office Manager at Hunsaker & Associates LA) Wilder Zamora Vazquez 661-***-****
Project Manager at Vertex Survey
Pete Lee 800-***-****
VP of Business Performance at EasyCare