Senior HR Specialist
Well qualiﬁed HR Specialist oﬀering 11 year of experience recording employee information that includes personal data, beneﬁt compensation, legal support and compliance with local labour law as well as recruiting accomplished candidates and maximizing the company productivity.
2009 till today Abu Issa Holding / Blue Salon (Doha - Qatar) InCharge Recruitment & Legal Support:
- Conducting interviews for operations & head oﬃce positions.
- Coordinate with overseas recruiting agencies & provide them by required documentations to ﬁnalize the employment procedures for international employees.
- Supervise the functions of recruitment; search for and collect applications of potential candidates for company employment.
- Verifying the payroll authorizations & maintaining MPRF log.
- Processing Transactions online through Hukoomi ( Exits, cancellations, work visa, renewal of Residence Permit, transfer RP).
- Medical appointment / Fingerprint.
- Maintaining legal compliance.
Beneﬁt & Compensation Coordinator:
- Processing and keeping record for leaves ( annual, sick,casual, maternity, pending).
- Monitor the attendance system & Processing ﬁnal settlement.
- Insurance: keeping and maintaining updated record for the insured employees
(Communication and coordination with the insurance company regarding new addition deletion employees & verifying invoices). Personal Details
Date of Birth: 24/11/1980
Seeking for a challenging role in a
reputed organization where I can
bring a real value and develop my
skills further as HR Specialist.
Compliance issues with Labour Law.
Employee Relations & beneﬁt compensation.
Staﬀ Recruitment & Retention.
Team focused and goal oriented.
Able to work in team environment
Orientation & On-Boarding.
Ability to solve problems.
HR policies and procedures.
Employee Relations Coordinator:
- Processing employment contracts.
- Preparing Bank letters, Immigration, Traﬃc Department both in English and Arabic.
- Processing work and business visa.
- Performance management: database (work on HRMS).
- Conducting orientation to the new hires (brieﬁng the company history the vision, the policies).
2008-2009 Assistant Manager (Clinique Ophtalmologique de Tunis)
- Manage patient ﬁles sponsored by the companies.
- Processing Invoices & Collecting cheques & Processing leaves; Employment contract.
- Monitoring the attendance.
2004-2008 Sales Executive within Real Estate Co. Bourseimmo Tunisia.
2004 Bachelor Degree in Marketing
Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management – Nabeul Tunisia Certiﬁcation on Business English
from British Council – Doha
French: ﬂuent spoken and written
English: very good spoken and written
Arabic: Mother tongue
First Aid Diploma