VERONICA LYNN GOOCH
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
I would like to work in the warehouse/manufacturing as a production team member or drive a forklift or some type of maintenance worker. I also am interested in landscaping.
Beginner in Maintenance work Landscaping, with 4 Year(s) of experience Beginner in Housekeeping,Laundry,Kitchen(Breakfast buffet) with 4 Year(s) 3 Month(s) of experience Fluent in English
Monticello High School
1986 - 1987
Graduated High School
Career Readiness Certificate
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
June 2019 - June 2019
Forklift Certification/ Genieboom Lift certified
FBOP FPC Greenville
January 2008 - November 2012
Certification indicating knowledge of forklift operation and safety WAGE certificate
Yell County AEC
400 Lakefront Dr,
January 2010 - February 2010
Best Western Plus
Hotels and Lodging
2911 Gilmore Dr,
Jonesboro, Ar. 72401
Beginner in Housekeeping,Laundry,Kitchen(Breakfast buffet) with 3 month(s) of experience June 2019 - Present (3 months)
● Clean equipment or supplies.
● Clean facilities or sites.
● Clean furniture or fixtures.
● Dispose of trash or waste materials.
● Monitor building premises to ensure occupant or visitor safety.
● Inventory materials or equipment.
● Clean building walls or flooring.
● Decorate indoor or outdoor spaces.
● Move furniture.
● Remove debris from work sites.
● Select equipment, materials, or supplies for cleaning or maintenance activities.
● Plan employee work schedules.
● Instruct staff in work policies or procedures.
● Maintain equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning. Warehouse Supervisor
ADC McPherson unit
Food and Beverage Production
302 Corrections Dr,
Newport, Ar 72112
December 2001 - November 2016 (14 years, 11 months) Organization, rotation of hot, cold, and dry storage. Use of forklift and pallet jack, Kept inventory and control logs and ordered supplies.
Beginner in Maintenance work Landscaping, with 4 year(s) of experience April 2008 - February 2012 (3 years, 10 months)
Concrete,drywall,painting,asphalt,use of various power tools,lifts,and forklifts.Used mowers,weedeaters,hedgetrimmers,riding mowers and tractors, and working knowledge of MSDS sheets.
● Read technical information needed to perform maintenance or repairs.
● Repair electrical circuits or wiring.
● Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
● Install machine or equipment replacement parts.
● Order materials, supplies, or equipment.
● Plan work procedures.
● Lay out work according to specifications.
November 1987 - November 1989 (2 years)
Standard law enforcement, Military Police
I have reliable transportation
I have a valid driver's license
Love the outdoors and am no stranger to hard work
I have completed the Industrial certification for Wage, Was previously certified on a forklift, and Genieboom Lift and several other lifts. I also can use most power tools and saws.