YUTONGIA C. CARSON
404-***-**** E: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL • Masters graduate as a Crime Scene Investigator, seeking a career within
SUMMARY the Criminal Justice Field. I am dedicated to providing services known
to Crime Scene Investigations by completing forty credit hours of CSI
Training at the Academy in Gainesville, Florida. My experience range in
analyzing complicated information and providing positive results, with a
high degree of accountability.
• Software Download Technician 07/2019 to Present
Ingenico Alpharetta, Georgia
• I test card reader machines for faults and defects
• Package Handler 05/2008 to 08/2014
UPS Doraville, Georgia
• I scanned outgoing packages, applied proper safety techniques when
loading packages, and produced quality measures and safety audits.
• I assembled, sealed and loaded packages into trucks.
EDUCATION • MS in Criminal Justice Forensic Science 2013 - 2015
Saint Leo University in Tampa, Florida
• BS in Technical Management Bioinformatics 2007 - 2011
DeVry University in Decatur, Georgia