VISHNU P B
Instrumentation and Control Engineering Graduate, having experience
in Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance, Documentation & Inspection of electrical and instrumentation equipment’s in various fields, looking forward to work in an organization that will provides forum for both professional and individual growth and a challenging work environment that would help foster my managerial as well as technical skills.
MY KEY STRENGTHS AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Good knowledge of P&I diagrams and hookup drawings.
• Preparing daily progress report.
• Support in safety and daily participation interface co-ordination in work site.
• Handling QC documentation and preparation of reports.
• Preparing work schedule, Manpower handling & coordinating activities in site.
• Review of all project related documents and drawing. Course
2017 Sree Narayana
2013 Government HSS,
2011 Government HSS,
House, Thuruthayil Road,
Vennala P O., Ernakulam,
Kerala, India, Pin: 682028.
Father’s Name: Babu P N
Mother’s Name: Bindu Babu
Marital Status: Single
Nationality : Indian
Blood Group : AB+
Passport No : P4000832 /07-
Malayalam (Mother tongue)
Tamil (verbal only)
• Preparation of cable schedule and cut length schedule.
• Preparation of billing documents and checking.
• Inspection for incoming materials and documentation.
• Good knowledge in MOD Bus communication Establishment.
• Basic knowledge of Valves, Pressure gauges, Level instruments, various transmitters and sensors.
• Good knowledge of sensors, actuators and process controllers.
• Good knowledge of Terminal Automation & Truck Tanker Entry Systems.
• I have learned basics of c& c++ language and embedded c programing (IDE).
• Self-motivated and flexible team member.
• Have a positive approach.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good Communication Skill (verbal & written).
• Have ability to work under pressure.
I have one year plus work experience as an Instrumentation Engineer.
Organization : Sterling and Wilson PVT. Limited. Duration : 25-02-2018 to Present.
Designation : Technical Support Engineer.
• Company Name: South Indian Bank.
Project Description: All India Maintenance and Operation of CCTV
& Alarm system of South Indian Bank.
Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. Duration :28-12-2017 to 27-12-2018
Designation : Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Instrumentation). Areas of Interest
• Oil and Gas.
• TAS and TFMS.
• Process Control &
• PLC and SCADA.
• Programming in C
• IDE with Aurdino.
• Unity Pro XLS
• Logics pro
• iVisionmax (basics)
• MOD SCAN
• ROTARK MOD
• Wintex (Texecom)
• Turbo C&CPP
• MS Office
• Windows XP,7,8,10
• IDE AURDINO
Project Description: Installation & Commissioning of Terminal Automation System (TAS) with TFMS at BPCL Ennore Coastal Installation, Ennore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Organization : A Samsudeen Engineering Contractors Duration : 08-06-2017 to 26-12-2017.
Designation : Instrumentation Engineer Trainee.
• Company Name: Endress + Hauser (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Project Description: Installation & Commissioning of Tank Farm Management at BPCL, Kochi, Kerala
• Company Name: Emerson Process Management Pvt.Ltd. Project Description: Installation & Commissioning of wireless vibration transmitters and CCTV Cameras. at BPCL, Kochi, Kerala During this period, I gained experience in various activities of Instrumentation & Electrical fields like,
• Having good knowledge of P&ID and Hookup Drawings of the instruments in the field respectively.
• Preparation of QC documents, instrument index and material index, procurement and billing documents, contractor evaluation documents etc.
• Commissioning of Motor Operated Valves for various product lines.
(Includes dual channel MOD bus communication with PLC and SCADA interfacing) & Remote Operated Shut Off Valves for various product lines. (Including local push button).
• Commissioning of Gantry Instruments .
• Commissioning of Barrier Gates, Access Control System, HVLR panels and PT, DPT, Pressure Switch etc...
• Commissioning of HCD detector both open path and point types of devices.
• Commissioning of ESD push buttons and hotters with local process integration including product leak, failures etc.
• Commissioning of Tank farm Instruments including RADAR gauge, Servo gauge, MST, Pressure transmitter & HLS used for overspill protection.
• Scheduling of multi core and OFC cables (Both Electrical, optical & Instrumentation cables) and their glanding and termination per standard drawings.
• Completed seven
days of Implant
training at the
• Completed ten days
training program at
• Industrial visit at
• Industrial visit at
Active social worker and
conducted a “Cancer
Detection Camp” in
• CCTV commissioning and Maintenance with different types of cameras including FLP, NON FLP, PTZ, PANORAMIC, FIXED, night vision IR types etc.…
• Commissioning of fire engine and jockey pumps for fire water lines with PT and Pressure Switch auto triggering.
• Having good basic knowledge of DCS, PLC Panel and Local Panel
Installation within Control room and field respectively.
• Testing of HT cables for HT electricity connection.
• No load testing of motors for various pumps.
• Commissioning RTCC panel for transformer.
• Maintenance and Commissioning of transformers and various electrical panels, pumps and motors.
• Have hand on experience in PLC software’s (Unity Pro XLS, Logics Pro) in development of ladder logic, function block and I/O mapping etc...
• Have hand on experience in SCADA (iVision max, Wonderware Intouch).
ACHIEVEMENTS & CO-CURRICULAR
• Completed B-TECH in Instrumentation and Control
Engineering under MG University with First Rank.
• Was a student coordinator of Instrumentation Society of India.
• I was one of the head coordinators of tech fest held at our college
“GURTHWA 2015& 2017”.
• Student coordinator in association “INCON” of Instrumentation and Control Engineering Department.
• I am Saravanarajan Scholarship holder two times in my college.
• I was the SSLC topper of GHSS Vennala in the year 2011.
• My team has secured first place in interdepartmental cricket tournament held at our collage.
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
VISHNU P B
machine” which is a
simple human interactive
candy sorter which
distinguish five different
colors and sort it in
different boxes and
conveyed away with the
help of color sensor, dc
motor and controllers.
“Automatic color sorting
machine” candy sorting
machine distinguishing five
different colors and sort it
in different boxes.
Metering for Smart
System” Accurate metering
and billing of actual energy
consumed by consumers is
integral to commercial
management of an electric
utility. This proposes a
conceptual approach to get
both the approximate
location and estimate of
energy theft at that location.
With both information
available in real time, it will
completely change the
landscape of electrical
sector across the nation.