LIZA MARIE C. TASIC
To seek a position in a company where my skills and knowledge will be fully utilized and expose in a diverse environment to acquire experience to enhance my career. I am looking for an opportunity with a growing organization, where I can enhance my abilities and utilize it to help in the success of the organization’s growth. Experience
MARKETING COUNSELOR YOOREKKA MARKETING INC. August 13, 2018 - Present
● To engage customers and improve business opportunities, both through retaining existing clients and attracting new patrons.
● Tracks sales and feedback and adjusts marketing strategies as necessary.
● Establishes marketing tracking methods to help each client evaluate performance over time. SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST & TELEMARKETER OUTDOORMASTER PH November 14, 2017 – June 23, 2018
● Create, curate, and manage all published content.
● Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
● Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
● Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
● Calling a client with a prepared sales talk, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE TRANSCOM ASIA PH June 12, 2017 – September 2017
● Assist 2,000 clients for the month of June to August
● Encodes all necessary information and details found on the clients account in an accurate and timely manner
● Handling and providing resolutions that will make sure both parties will benefit.
● Maintained the highest score for assisting the different clients in 3 months. PRODUCTION ASSISTANT HEADRUSH & HOMEGROWN PRODUCTION October 2016 - January 2017
● Coordinate production, processing, distribution, or marketing activities of industrial organizations.
● Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures.
● Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification. STORE KEEPER SASSY BY T&G April 2016 – September 2016
● Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
● Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
● Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
BACHELOR DEGREE UNIVERSITY OF SAINT LASALLE June 2013 – March 2017
● Major in Communication
Academic Excellence Awards, 2nd Semester Academic Year (2014-2015) Skills & Abilities
● Excellent communication and presentation
● Social Media and Marketing Strategy
● High knowledge for Production and Events.
● Excellent multitasking ability and can work
● Computer Literate – Windows and Microsoft
● Ability to adapt and excel in challenging and
● Relate well to people from a variety of
● Sufficient knowledge with Adobe Premiere
and Adobe Photoshop.
Workshop & Seminar
FreelancerFair Digital Careers Expo 2018
● Participant, Theme: Digital Careers and Freelancers Fair Workshop Trimedia Lectures 2017
● Participant, Theme: The Relevance of Media Present Generation Marketing Trends 2019
Participant, Theme: Marketing Trends 2019 Seminar & Training UNIVERSITY OF SAINT LA SALLE
Production Support Group Member 2014 - 2017
● House Management (Birthday Bash 2014 - 2015)
● Stage Management (Freshmen Night 2014, CAS Christmas Carol 2015, Vivace Strings 2015)
● Assistant Production Designer (Animo Grand Cup 2015, Freshmen Night 2015) Communication Society Member 2013 - 2017
● Assistant Production Designer (Demente Horror Room 2016)
● Assistant Production Designer, Wardrobe (Pamilya Del Fuego Theatre Play 2015)
● Production Designer (Bida ka Lasallista, Gameshow 2015)
● Production Manager for Inter-school film festival (Apas 2014)
● Production Manager for Summer Film Production Class (2014) Development Communications
● Production Manager for the HAPPY PAW’s project, a Dog Show at SM City Bacolod last February 14, 2015.
FREELANCE PRODUCTION AND EVENTS
● Production Team (Dinagyang Love Dance 2017, The Roots Festival 2017) Homegrown Production
● Assistant Production Manager (Logic Club 2016-2017, Shake that Asskara II 2016, Bad Decisions VS The Ocean 2016, Bad Decision 2017)
Robinsons Home Corporation
● Usherette, launching of Robinsons Home Land Corp. at Robinsons Place Bacolod (2015) Character References
Rose Brenette Gaudite
ShoppersGuide/Yoorekka Marketing Inc.
Public Relation Supervisor
COO of House of Frida
COO of Homegrown