To secure employment in a dynamic commercial enterprise and environment that allows use of knowledge and
skills in accounting and management that will also provide opportunity for continued professional growth.
Staff Accountant Easter seals 06/2019 – 08 /2019
Helped validate billing and clinical information for a software implementation in Net Smart.
Accounting Contractor 9/2015 – Current
• Audited Sales revenue reports for 19 parks weekly.
• High volume collections.
• Entered credit card reconciliations and journal entries in Netsuite.
• Managed multiple AR accounts and receivables.
• Audited and processed approx.. 500 invoices per week. Very detailed finding errors on ancillary invoices.
• Processed approximately 200 invoices per day for multiple properties of Montage Resorts.
• Processed “Exceptions” for all properties.
• Coded invoices, entered expense reports, and audited expense reports.
• Logged statements into Excel, contacted vendors to correct misapplied payments and unapplied cash.
• Weekly check runs
• Completed DES42 forms, 1099’s
City of San Clemente, Orange County 01/2015 - 8/2015
American Leak Detection, Palm Springs 01/2005 – 4/2014
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
• Calculated, processed and recorded royalty reports for Canada and domestic
• Created a Sales Variance Report for management.
• Daily cash receipts, warehouse cycle count and inventory adjustments.
• ACCPAC accounting software, QuickBooks, Access and Excel.
• 3 way matching on invoices.
Desert Orthopedic Center, Palm Desert 07/2003 – 12/2004
• High volume collections at Desert Orthopedic Center.
• Recouped a million dollars in collections.
• Various accounting, clerical duties, and customer service.
ACCPAC, NetSuite,AS400, MAS90, SBT, Excel, Access, 10-key
● Saddleback College: Related Course: Certificate in Computer Software 2019
● College of the Desert, Extended Education: QuickBooks I 11/08 and QuickBooks II 03/09
● California State University, Fullerton, 1986 – 1989 Financial, Business Writing, Management.
● Golden West College, A.A. in Speech Communications, 1984 - 1986