SALAMI, FAWAZ OLAWALE
Address: ** ******* ***., ***** ***** Lagos.
Email: ***********@*****.***, ************@*****.*** PERSONAL PROFILE
A firm believer of handwork pays, assuring value for money services, with relevant customer relation experience, a fast learner. I pride myself in my versatility and incredible work ethic in different fields not just the medical field, given the opportunity and a little bit of help I will thrive, accountability, I possess Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, works well in a team as well as being able to lead, very fluent in Yoruba and English Language. PERSONAL DATA
Date of Birth: 31 of July
State of Origin: Kwara State
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
● BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (Hon.s) Pharmacology. December, 2016 University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State, Nigeria.
● West African Senior School Certificate Exam. July, 2011 Kings College Lagos, Nigeria.
LIFEBANK DECEMBER 2018 - TILL DATE
● Responsible for contacting potential donors for donor replacements, blood donation, etc.
● Monitors social media and online forum activity to ensure that donor enquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
● Expert level knowledge of donor sign-up processes and blood donation processes to serve as the first line of support in resolving related issues.
● Oversee on boarding process of blood donation centres and new staff, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of departmental procedures.
● Continually look for ways to improve the performance of the blood donation centres by identifying and implementing work efficiencies through process improvement techniques.
● Serve as the liaison between blood donors and donor centres.
● Provide recommendations with regard to performance appraisals, promotions and disciplinary actions for subordinate employees.
● Responsible for onboarding Blood Donor Reward Partners.
● Participate in internal or external departmental rotations for development purposes.
● Perform any other duties as assigned.
FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE, JALINGO JULY 2017 – APRIL 12
● As part of the required exercise compulsory for all Nigerian graduate, the NYSC scheme. I served in Jalingo, Taraba state. I worked at the Federal Medical Centre Jalingo pharmacy department precisely in ARV clinic. I was tasked with the dispensing of anti-retroviral medicine to HIV positive patients, due to the fact that the ARV medicine is free. I was also tasked with the record keeping and entry of the names of patients, age
(ranging from infancy to 90), the cocktail of drug given.
● During my NYSC I was among the selected few corps members shortlisted by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC to oversee the 2018 bye-election for the house of representative for the Ardo-Kola local government in Taraba State. EDUTRUST GLOBAL CONSULT 2016 – 2018
● Towards the end of my penultimate year in school, I started working at edutrust global consult as an intern, it is a travel agency that offered variety of services ranging from tour packages to education all over the globe. I worked on a part-time shift because of school and later service though.
• Team Player.
• Excellent analytical and methodical
approach to problem solving.
• Competent with Microsoft Office and
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• First aid, CPR and Firefighting skills
• Strong attention to detail, with an eye for
accuracy and errors.
• Proven Leadership skills
• Quick reading ability with high
• Clear, concise and articulate
• Ability to work under pressure.
● As a student of pharmacology in the College of Medicine, University of Lagos, I was the National Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) of the Nigerian Pharmacology Student Association (N.I.P.S.A) amongst other post held in school at different classes or level.
● I was also the President of the Tourism Community Development Service (C.D.S) group Jalingo, Taraba State.
● As a student executive in school, I was an active member in the organizing of the Annual Nigerian Pharmacology Student Association (N.I.P.S.A) Conference Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016.
● As the president of Tourism CDS Group, I was in charge of daily to weekly activities of the group in the state Capital Jalingo, which involved visiting exotic natural tourist sites and also humanitarian and charity works within the state about (21,032 sq mi) even though our activities were limited by cases of insurgency in that part of the country, all achievement made was not done by me alone but the help and cooperation of the members and other executives of the CDS group.
Dr. Nwaiwu o.,
Department of Pharmacology,
College of Medicine,
University of Lagos.
Mr. Muftau A. Balogun,
Harmony Securities Limited.