787-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org • US citizen
Graphic Designer with an extensive experience in visual design and the art direction of high recognition brands. The artist’s highlights include the competence and diversity of the integration of innovative elements and preparation of multi-format designs for a range of clients. Effective communication and presentation skills, able to communicate with marketing teams and clients. Team player as well as team leader, with a strong commitment to personal and professional growth in a dynamic and challenging environment. EDUCATION 08/1998 - 08/2002
BFA, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design & Multimedia Program, The New England School of Art & Design at Suffolk University, Boston, MA.
Expert Level of: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Macintosh, Windows, Microsoft Office, Sketch, InVision, Freehand, QuarkXpress
Knowledge of: Adobe XD, HTML, After Effects, Flash & Premier SOFT SKILLS
Strong analytical skills, solid work ethics, well organized, with an eye for detail, able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Fluent in English and Spanish
Graphic Designer for: Surgical Nutrition Solutions and Jet Sets Foods, Miami, FL - 02 /2018 - 08/2019 Responsible for managing and completing several projects simultaneously while consistently meeting clients’ needs and deadlines.
• Produce detailed visuals specific to clients’ requests and desires
• Communicate with clients to ensure visual concepts are within standards
• Designed brand elements such as logo, color schemes, fonts, marketing collateral
• Developed Ads, banners, catalogs, posters, stands, flyers, sheets, web and social media assets
• Sourcing, compositing, and retouching photography for print and digital
• Designed stands for product display and events using graphics, typography and images
• Prepared and sent final artwork to vendors and/or developers Graphic Designer, City Hall, San Juan, Puerto Rico - 01/2014 - 09/2017 Office of Communications and Press, Office of Tourism and International Relationships. Responsible for the creation of advertising and communication campaigns. Designer of materials for diverse media such as: print, digital, social media and promotional pieces for sale, among others.
• Collaborated with the design of assets for Old San Juan’s tourism mobile app and city web page
• Created new visual image for “SOFO” (Old San Juan Culinary Fest), logo, color scheme, event calendar, signage, TV and magazine Ads, banners, etc.
• Developed magazine Ads, presentations, informative and promotional material for museums, schools, cultural centers, hospitals
• Created Tourism Campaign: combining typography and graphics, integrating typical phrases of the Island and applying them to different promotional materials
• Designed web banners, posters and social media assets, sent files to developers
• Prepared Press inserts, print/digital Ads, calendars, flyers, brochures, street signage, etc., for the city’s activities like the Christmas Lighting, “Fiestas de San Sebastián”, and other seasonal celebrations Global Brand Designer, Amadeus IT Group SA, Madrid, Spain - 01/2010 - 03/2013 Corporate Marketing. To support the company’s internal design and agency management ensuring the correct usage of all the Amadeus’ brand key components, including guidelines, visual identity, logo etc.
• Global Brand and agency advisor, responsible for the company’s corporate identity
• Brand Centre (intranet) and Image Bank administrator, in charge of file organization, content editing, refreshing and retouching photos
• Designed the Corporate Responsibility Report
• Designed brochures, stationery, promotional products, web banners, gifs, Adverts
• Created catalogs, event signage, PowerPoint presentations, calendars, etc.
• Designed and collaborated with the Corporate Campaigns and 25 Year Anniversary Campaign
• Participated with the Corporate rebranding process in 2013
• Follow up on agencies when producing on & off-line communication materials targeting Amadeus’ customers
• Designed the Travel Gold Rush Report, Amadeus and Oxford Economics Graphic Designer, 29.2 Marketing and Advertising Agency, San Juan, Puerto Rico - 09/2003 - 01/2009 Worked in all stages of design and advertising with the agency’s major clients:
• St. Regis Bahía Beach Resort, Río Grande, Puerto Rico: developed all communication efforts for this high end residential and resort development. Including all marketing material such as newsletters, invitations, e-mail news flashes, catalogs, magazine Ads, event material
• Caribe Hilton: In charge of all local advertising, marketing material and public relations
• Televisa Publishing: Created all advertising efforts for their major magazines including Cosmopolitan, Vanidades, ESPN and CARAS
• Other important clients: Santander Bank, First Bank, Benjamin Moore Paints, Pfizer Inc., Romano’s Macaroni Grill, The Marbella Club, JHC Structures