firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjana-devaraj-87535b172/ 990******* Graduated with Masters in Decision Analytics and MBA (Lean Operations) with an in-depth knowledge in quantitative methods, Data Mining, Regression Analysis, Data Visualization and Statistical Computing Methods, I intend to provide data-driven, action-oriented solution to business problems. SKILLS
• Quantitative Methods • SQL • Excel
• Forecasting Methods • R and R studio • Problem Solving
• Data Mining • SAS Enterprise Miner • Team work
• Regression Analysis • SAS studio • Communication
• Data Visualization • Tableau • Decision Making
• Data Analysis • SPSS
BAMUL Intern (Supply Chain Management) 04/2018-05/2018
• Worked with the quality control department and identified gaps in the process with the help of quality tools like root cause analysis and gave suggestions to streamline the process.
• Data analysis performed on procurement and sales data of milk and milk products at BAMUL to do a demand analysis and provide suggestions for optimal procurement. TATA Consultancy Services ltd. Assistant System Engineer 02/2016-04/2017
• Analysed user requirements and formulated project scope and objectives.
• Performed various CRUD operation related to requirements.
• Worked with the project stakeholders to collect client requirements, develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on the functional requirement specifications Technosoft global services(p) ltd. Data Analyst 08/2015-01/2016
• Worked with their client company Target corporation India to support target online services which included interaction with vendors and the senior IDS at Minneapolis. EDUCATION
Virginia Commonwealth University (Richmond, USA) 06/2018-05/2019 Masters in Decision Analytics GPA-3.7/4
Christ University (Bangalore, India) 05/2017-05/2018 MBA in Lean Operations GPA-3.19/4
BMS College of Engineering (Bangalore, India) 09/2011-08/2015 BE in Telecommunication GPA-8.64/10
ACADEMIC PROJECTS & TOOLS USED
Customer Relationship Management
Project at Akaar, an online manufacturing platform based in Bengaluru. Analysed over 10,000 live chats and provided report of the same, got an experience in understanding customer interaction through online tool salesiq provided by zoho.
Data Mining Project
• Tools Used - SAS enterprise miner and Microsoft Excel
• Project – designed the best model for a sample of student data to identify good loan risk from bad loan risks
• Various data mining modelling techniques like classification tree, logistic regression, ensemble of models, etc. was used and the best model was chosen based on best overall score.
• Clustering and Association rules was also performed on the same data set to get further insights and predictions.
• The report was presented using CRISP DM format
Analytics Project for Organization Decision Making
• Tools Used - R, R studio and Microsoft excel
• Project – Sample data from Alchemy Insurance was analysed to evaluate their brokers and revise incentive compensation plan.
• Built model for Alchemy Insurance to analyse and evaluate their brokers which enabled them to revise incentive compensation plan
• Performed Clustering to identify distinguishing characteristics of the brokers and group them distinctly to decide on their compensation plan. The new brokers who would be hired were placed in one of the groups based on their characteristics.
Marketing Analytics project using SPSS
• Tools Used - SPSS and Excel
• Phase 1 - Provided insights about the sales patterns with respect to various factors like holidays, special events and determined which of the factors such as promotion, number of stores, advertising and price is driving sales of the LTO (Limited Time Offer) drink by considering the effect of seasonality, holiday and special events.
• Phase 2 - Analysed customer demographic data using store location demographics in the given geography, described the likely customer for the promotional Limited Time Offer (LTO) product that ran in 2017 and determined who is buying the LTO and how demographic variables relate to store sales. CERTIFICATION
Green Belt Program on lean Six Sigma Methodology from KPMG