Dr. Ashwini Singh
Looking for a career that offers innovation, excitement and challenges. An organization, which imbibe a work culture that lays emphasis on innovation, team-work and quality work product. I love to work in an environment that offers room for both personal and professional growth. I aspire, with my abilities and skills, to add value to organization as well as to self.
Presently working in Patanjali Research Institute, Haridwar as Scientist from 10 March 2016 to Till date
From: 4 August 2008 to 09 March 2016.
Teaching experience in different subjects of B. Pharm and M. Pharma students in Sagar Institute of Research & Technology-Pharmacy, Bhopal.
Post held: Associate Professor
Four years research experience in Ph.D work, topic is “Formulation and evaluation of polyherbal wound healing activity of Azadirachta indica,Cassia fistula, Eucalyptus globulus & Allium sativum.
One year research experience in M.Pharm project, topic is “Wound healing activity of A. Indica, C. fistula and its poly herbal formulation.
In pharmacy From Bhagwant University, Ajmer (Rajasthan) awarded in 2015.
In Pharmacogonosy with 73.27 % hold Ist Division From Department of Pharmacy, Barkatullah University, Bhopal (MP).[2006 – 2008]
From R. K. D. F. College of Pharmacy, Bhopal, Rajeev Gandhi Proudyogiki vishvavidhyalaya Bhopal (MP) with 69.11% [2000 – 2004].
Environment : Ms-dos, Windows 95, Windows 98, Internet.
Language : Basic.
Packages Known : Ms-office, Tally (Accounting Software).
1. Five lectures video of Pharmacognosy topics recorded for Consortium for Educational Communication site of UGC in 2016 .
1.Presented A Paper In A Poster Session On Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry, IndigenousDrugs And Herbal Formulations In 14 Indian Society of Pharmacognosy, Bhopal from 15-16 Feb, 2009 And Participated As A Delegate.
2.Attended Staff Development Programme(SDP), Sponsored By Aicte And Coducted By Bits-Pharmacy, Bhopal From 2-14 July, 2009.
3.Attended One Day Workshop On “Indias Prospectsto Becoming Drug & Pharmaceutical Innovation Hub Gol Initiative S Your Role” 19 Nov 2010 At SIRT-P Campus.
4.Attended One Day Workshop On “How To Write A Research Paper “ 01 Nov 2010, SIRT-P Campus.
5. Attended Three Days Workshop On “Expert Training Cum Workshop On Uv,Hplc,& Ft-Ir” Sponsored By AICTE 16-18 June 2011 Nov 2010,SIRT-P Campus.
6. Attended One Day National Seminar Onherbal Anticancer Drug Development Invivo And Invitro As Protocol As A Participant Sponsored By Mpcst 28 April 2014 Rcp Bhopal Campus.
7. Attended One Day Workshop Onanext Generation Experimental Pharmacology And Physiology As A Participant 05 Nov 2012, SIRTP Campus.
8.Attended Staff Development Programme, Sponsored By Aicte And Coducted By Sirt-
Pharmacy, Bhopal From 7-19 May, 2012.
9.Attended Three Day National Conference Cum Poster Presentation As A Participant 20-23 Feb .2011, GCP Bhopal.
10. Attended One Day National Seminar On Trade Intellectual Property Rights And Public Healthand Presented Poster Sponsored By Aicte 13-14march 2014 RCP Bhillai Campus.
11. Attended One Day National Conference Cum Poster Presentation As A Participant Sponsored By Aicte 20-23 Feb 2014, SIRT Campus.
12. Attended Two Days National Seminar On Recent Advances Innanotechnology And Tissue Engineering As A Participant Sponsored By Dbt 7-8 March,TIT Campus.
13.Attended One Day Workshop On “Expert Training Cum Workshop On,HPLC Feb2014,At SRL Bhopal.
14. Attended three Day International Conference As A Participant, 20-23 Feb 2015, SIRT Campus.
15. Attended One Day National seminar On “Current trend in drug discovery and drug delivery 11, April 2015,At SRITP, Jabalpur.
16. Attended three Day National Conference As A Participant,and presented poster 9-11 oct 2015, APTICON-2015,DAVV Indore M.P.
Guidance of projects to Mpharma students
1.Evaluation of antidiabetic activity of Euphorbia ligularia, Paras kumar bhagat, 2014-15.
Guidance of projects to Bpharma students
1. Recombient DNA Technology, Rohit Singh, 2008-09.
2. A Review of Chemistry and Biological Activity of Pyrimidine, Ramesh Kumar Gupta 2008-09.
3. A Review on the Estimation Methods used for the assay of rofecoxib, Amin Vivek, 2008-09.
4. Recent Trends in Cardiovascular Therapy, Apeksha Sharma, 2008-09.
5. Standardization of Antidiabetic Plants, Brajnaryan Singh Kaurav,2009-2010.
6. A Review Article on Sources & Properties of Various Natural Flavors, Ankur Mishra, 2009-2010.
7. A Review Article on sources & properties of Various Natural Perfumes, Itesh Kumar Gupta2009-2010.
8. A Review on Herbal prrfume, Sumit Kumar Lskashkar, 2009-2010.
9. A Review Article on Herbal Drug,Mr. Anil Birla,2010-2011.
10. Phytochemical Studies on Boerhavia diffusa, Kanchan Prabha Pandey, 2010-2011.
11. A Review on Aevra Lanta, Ankit Patidar
12. Review of Garlic, Pratik Rajput, 2010-2011.
13. Phytochemical Screening Of Hydroalcolic Extract Eucalyptus globulus Leaves., Satish Parmar, 2010-2011.
14. Photochemical screenings of hydroalcholic extract of Eucalyptus globulus leaves, Shaniraj singh,2012-13.
15. A review on garic submitted, Pankaj shrivanc,2012-13.
16. A Review on Malaria, Anupam kumar soni, 2013-14.
17. “ Urinary system,Disorders & its treatment.” Anil Kaware, 2013-14.
18. “ An overview of extraction techniques for medicinal & aromatic plants.” Devendra Chaturvedi, 2013-14.
19. A Review on antioxidants, Gaurav shukla, 2014-15.
20. A Review on Saraca indica, Hemant meena, 2014-15.
Work as external examinee
Invited As External Examinee In More Than Ten Pharmacy Institutes In, Bhopal
1.Hair growth activity of Hisbiscus rosasinesis & Glycyrrhiza glabra Biosciences, biotechnology Research Asia.2005
2. Cannabis sativa –A review Planta indica July 2006
3. Comparative antimicrobial studies of ethanolic extract of leaves of Nerrium indicum and Martynia annua.Biosciences, biotechnology Research Asia.2006
4. Study of the analgesic properties of ethanolic extracts of leaves of Nerrium indicum mill. Biosciences, biotechnology Research Asia.2006
5. Preliminary Phytochemical Studies of Leaves of Azadirchta indica, Cassia fistula, Eucalyptus globulus and Bulbs of Allium sativum. Indo American journal of pharmaceutical research,May 2014
6.Evaluation of poly herbal formulation for woundhealing activity using excision model, World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences,April 2014
7. The in-vitro antioxidant activity of the leaves of Azadirchta indica and Cassia fistula, World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences,March 2014
01. As a co-author of a book entitled “A Text Book of Pharmaceutical Analysis III (as per
RGTU Bhopal) Published by Career Publications, Nasik in May 2007.
02. As a co-author of a book entitled “A Text Book of Pharmacognosy” Published by
Pharmabook Syndicate, Hyderabad in July 2009.
03. As a co-author of a book entitled “A Text Book of Dosage Form Design” Published by
Pharmabook Syndicate, Hyderabad June 2010.
04. As a co-author of a book entitled “Remedial Biology for B. Pharmacy PCI 17 (I - BP106RBT)” Published by Technical Publication, Pune Nov 2018.
Name Dr. Ashwini Singh
Father’s Name Shri Ishwar Singh
Date of Birth 02/07/1979
Interests Reading books, Playing Cricket, Chess, Listening Music.
Languages English, Hindi.
Present Address House No 18, Ganpati Dham-III, Raja garden, Jagjeetpur, Kankhal, Haridwar
Phone No. 090********
E-mail Address email@example.com
Marital Status Married
References Dr. A. K. Pathak
Head, Department of Pharmacy,
Barkatullah University, Bhopal (MP)
Dr. NPS Sengar,
“I here-by declare that All the above information produced is true
to the best of my knowledge.”
Date 08/04/2019 Dr. Ashwini Singh
Place : Haridwar