Mobile: 009**-******** – QATAR
To work in an administration and business environment utilizing sound computer background and experienced with professionals to provide my best where I can use my logical and reasoning abilities, technical communication and helps in profitable growth of organization. Career Summary
2 years of experience in the field of HRM and Administration. Stable, Good communication and interpersonal skills, energetic, efficient, organized professional with extensive experience in administration. Successful human resources executive with track record of making positive changes in organization’s culture, developing motivated staff, enhancing professionalism, and leading HR operations to an increased organizational effectiveness in the following areas: Man power planning, developing performance management system, Compensation management, contract Management, developing employee welfare programs, identifying training needs and conducting trainings, employee grievance handling, developing and implementing disciplinary policies, conducting exit interviews, final settlement of employees etc. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
SAFARI GROUP OF COMPANIES (2000 + STRENGTH), QATAR, DOHA March-2018- Till Date.
HR & ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE
• Coordinate with the top Management to recruit new employees in the managerial and supervisory level.
• Coordinate with different recruitment consultants of different countries to provide maximum support for recruitment of bottom line Staffs.
• Coordinate with PRO for Health Medical renewal of new employees and VISA processing.
• Arrange Health Medical Appointments for the employees. (Complete Process)
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, joining & re-joining, transfers, promotions, punishments and performance appraisals.
• Arrangement of accommodation for company staffs.
• Developed teams to identify the future manpower requirements in each group of the organization to base on the anticipated business volume as recruitment specialist.
• Handled the Exit Interview process.
• Managed the complete Leave Management process (Vacation/emergency/Termination) for the whole Group Company of strength of 2000+ employees).
• Preparation and submission of weekly & monthly report.
• Coordinate with Transportation department for License renewal, fitness certificate, Purchase or selling vehicles for company use.
• Prepare official letters such as promotion, transfer, warning letters & Increment letters for employees’ and getting management for approval.
• Handling correspondence & preparation of reports.
• Formulating and Implementing regulations.
• Conduct the half yearly Performance evaluation and discuss with their department heads to set goals for their development and as well as for the Organizational development.
• Handled as well as active in celebrations & yearly sports activities in the company.
PG Diploma in LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
MICROSOFT Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook Express. PERSONAL DATA
Date Of Birth : 20-09-1995
Nationality : Indian
Father’s Name : SURESH K
Passport # : P1502825
Visa Status : WORK VISA
Religion : Hindu
Marital Status : NIL
Languages known : English, Hindi & Malayalam.
I do hereby declare that all the above mentioned are truly complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Doha Rahul KP