To occupy a responsible position in a
company where I can be able to
enhance more my knowledge & skills
which would be beneficial to me and
to the company.
+977-**-***-*** 9 (NEPAL)
Vishvesvaraya Technological University
2012 – 2016
Bachelor in Civil Engineering
Aggregate percentage 70%
Kumar Shashindra Inter Collage (BSEB)
Intermediate of Science
Aggregate percentage 65.66%
Shiksha Niketen Higher Secondary School
Primary and secondary level
Alshahed for projects, Doha, (QATAR)
October 2018 – till date
Worked as Civil Site Engineer (Site-Incharge)
Galaxy Trading and Contracting, Doha (QATAR)
December 2016 – September 2018
Worked as Civil Site Engineer
Eastern Engineering Consultancy, Kathmandu (NEPAL) June 2016 – November 2016
Worked as Civil Supervisor
• Site work handling skill.
• Supervision of site.
a. English (reading, writing, speaking)
b. Arabic (reading, speaking)
c. Nepali (reading, writing, speaking)
d. Hindi (reading, writing, speaking)
e. Urdu (reading, writing, speaking)
• Computer Applications:
a. Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power point
c. Auto CAD
d. Stad Pro
e. Ms Project
f. Google sketchup
SEMINARS AND TRAININGS
• Internship in civil site work (July 2015 – August 2015) Building construction department (Division Office), Morang, Biratnagar, NEPAL
• A seminar on “Acaustic Building Materials” (April 2016) The unwanted and unexpected sound is always considered to be a noise and that really is a question of the acoustic property of the building. SECAB Institute of Engineering and Technology, Karnataka, INDIA
• National level seminar on “Development in Fiber Reinforced Concrete”
The investigation reported in this paper was carried out to study the feasibility of using industrial waste fibers in fiber reinforced concrete. Rural Engineering Collage, Karnataka, INDIA
• National level seminar on “Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete” (October 2014)
Glass fibers are used are used as reinforcement for concrete. SECAB Institute of Engineering and Technology, Karnataka, INDIA
• Effective Public Speaking Training (February 2010) Dharan Junior Jaycees, Dharan, NEPAL
Published paper in International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology
(IJRASET) volume 4, issue VI, June 2016. Paper entitled “Design and Optimization of RCC Silo”
• Knowledge of Project management system.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Technical help desk experience.
• Client Relationship Management.
• Highly motivated, patient and diligent.
• Knowledge of Project Lifecycle Management.
• Able and willing to work flexible hours when necessary. PROJECT DETAILS
Title : Design and optimization of silos (June/July 2016) Details: Silos are the bins to store bulk materials. Various silos are designed by varying dimensions and optimized by comparing them. (Published in International Journal)
Title : Extensive Survey
Details: Survey carried out for four different projects such as Highway, New M.I. Tank, Water Supply and Sanitation, Old M.I. Tank
Title : Construction of villas (G+1+pent house) (2016-2019) Details: Private residential villa construction in various place of QATAR. Title : Construction of Far Western University (2016) Details: Far western university, Kanchanpur, Mahendranagar, NEPAL PERSONAL PROFILE
Date of birth: December 16, 1989
Place of birth: Sunsari, Nepal
Home town: Dharan, Sunsari, NEPAL
Civil status: Bachelor
Passport No.: 0956 5467
Driving license: Available
Mobile no.: +974-****-**** (QATAR)
+977-***-***-*** 9 (NEPAL)
I herby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.