English (Professional Working)
Accredited Presales Professional
- HP Enterprise Solutions 
SAP Certified Application Associate -
SAP S/4HANA Sales (1610)
Licensed Professional Mechanical
Glenn Paul A. Serrano
Senior Sales / Marketing Manager at delaware North America Region III - Central Luzon, Philippines
I am a Sales & Marketing professional with over 20 solid years of experience mostly in the Information Technology Industry. I have over 10 years of experience in Solution Selling dealing with Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, IT Solutions, Data Center, Cyber Security etc. I have also over eight (8) years of marketing experience and was responsible for establishing NVIDIA in the Philippines. My Sales, Marketing and Overall Leadership acumen provided a recipe for success which gave them a 70% market share versus competitors.
I have worked closely with ERP Systems Integrators, Consulting Firms and Regulators in the Philippines. I am currently dealing with the BPO, Oil and Manufacturing industries providing IT Solutions, Analytics and Business Intelligence software.
delaware North America
Senior Sales / Marketing Manager
April 2019 - Present
• Responsible for further developing and expanding the business in the Philippines for our Solutions business lines. Key focus will be to generate new leads and close deals.
• End to end responsible for the sales cycle with the support of our consultants, project managers and business analysts. Work together with our partners, global and localmarketing to identify and develop new opportunities.
• The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities. Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
Page 1 of 5
15 years of sales experience in the IT Consultancy sector (products and services) or
any IT solutions related companies.
Extensive experienc with sales process of ITC industry and work closely with key roles (PM, BA, functional and technical consultants) Possess complementary technical and functional knowledge related to the area (e.g.
Solutions product, SAP, database and frontend technologies, infrastructure and cyber securities), but also well versed on legal and financial knowledge. Business development with retail marketers of branded mobile and static. AMD
National Sales Manager-Consumer
June 2016 - March 2019 (2 years 10 months)
• Business development with retail marketers of branded mobile and static Personal Computers.
• Identify and develop new customers as determined by immediate Managers or other person nominated by Company. Targeting IT consumer retailers and retailer chains in the Philippines.
• Represent Company and promote Company consumer products, services and solutions. Development of new customer proposals.
• Engage in product management and market development to support Company goals in Philippines market
• Build and manage local sales and support team. Manage qualified OEM partners (HP, Lenovo, ASUS, DELL and ACER), distributors and retailers
(Iontech, Silicon Valley, Octagon, PC Corner, Villman, ElectroWorld, Thinking Tools, Netessentials, Techtron, TDI & MIllenium)
• Worked with the global team in Singapore to ensure that I understands the product and are able to deliver it to partners/customers. Page 2 of 5
Advance Solutions Incorporated
Corporate Sales Manager
June 2013 - June 2016 (3 years 1 month)
3?f PPL Building, UN Avenue cor San Marcelino Street, Manila City As a Senior Corporate Sales Manager covering major clients from the Banking. Telco industry, BPO & other private group. I report directly to the Executive Vice President. Leading a business unit handling various projects such as data center, cyber securities among other vital business processes like erp system NVIDIA
September 2004 - June 2013 (8 years 10 months)
Responsible for marketing activities:
• Designs advertising and sales promotion to end users and channels
• Allocate marketing budget and priority for partners
• Research demand, trends and market preference for product portfolio
• Managed agencies for advertising, event and sales promo activities Responsible for channel development:
• Sets quarterly targets for Philippine Nvidia partners (Iontech, Ubertech, Banbros, etc.)
• Regular new product training for dealers and Nvidia partners
• Allocate channel budget for incentives and sellout promo
• Link up with supporting elements on behalf of Nvidia partners (financing, shipping services, third party resources)
Url of Organized Events / Programs in Promoting NVIDIA in the Philippines: http://gameshogun.ws/the-april-2013-nvidia-gamers-conference http://www.hardwarezone.com.ph/tech-news-nvidia-highlights-geforce-600- series-technologies-gamers-conference
http://gameshogun.ws/the-april-2013-nvidia-gamers-conference http://gameshogun.ws/great-experience-and-free-gpus-at-nvidia-geforce-day http://www.techporn.ph/recap-nvidia-gamers-conference/ http://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/27/ph-wot-geforce-esports-tanks-national- championship/
Page 3 of 5
Business Development Manager
August 1996 - September 2004 (8 years 2 months)
Makati City, Philippines
05/04 to 09/04 Business Development Manager
• Handled SMB account for ESG products (Servers/Storage).
• Handled corporate accounts for HP, (CEBUPAC, DLSU, SYKES, INNODATA, Global Steel, etc.)
• Handled major Data Center projects and Cyber Security.
• DOTC PC projects & upgrades.
• Achieved US$100,000 sales per month
06/03 to 05/04 PSG Product Manager
• Handled personal systems group products such has laptop, desktops & hand held devices.
• Performed as PSG to ESG
• Does all HP product presentation & training to sales.
• Handled pricing & competitive data.
05/02 to 06/03 Sales Specialist – Personal Systems Group
• Handled strategic account for Personal Systems Group products (Desktops/ Portables/etc)
• Managed special accounts such as DepEDs – Public School PC nationwide funded by ADB. BPO accounts, etc.
• Achieved the top level coverage with Channel Partners 01/00 to 05/02 Account Manager (Alpha Specialist)
• Handled strategic accounts directly in the Semicons & Telco industry for the RISC Server products.
• SAP-Alpha Sales specialist.
• Performed as Business Development Specialist for the Alpha-line.
• Achieved the top level coverage in the government sector DBM, DepEd, BIR 06/98 to 12/99 Channel Sales Manager
• In charged of all Alphaserver resellers like Total Information Management(TIM), Chartered Systems & Network (CSN) Computer Engineering Corporation (CEC) & Terabytes Solutions, Incorporated (TSI).
• Prepared proposal for the reseller.
• Monitored each reseller’s front-log, forecast & sales performance. Page 4 of 5
• Coordinated Compaqs’ Intel resellers like ICS & Phildata for Intel requirement.
• Handled some named accounts directly like ATI, PGMC, CEPA etc.
• Conducted sales call with the resellers to their clients’ decision making body.
• Negotiated pricing and discounts to clients.
08/96 to 06/98 Sales Specialist 2
• Handled named accounts, mostly installed base like EXTELCOM, Philippine Gaming
De La Salle University
BSME, Mechanical Engineering · (1984 - 1988)
Ateneo de Manila University
ACTC Computer Languages, COBOL, Assembler, Fortan, BASIC, Systems Admin · (1983 - 1984)
Page 5 of 5