FORNAMES MAVIS MLOTSHWA
Location: HOUSE NO 1739
Adaptable and ambitious, strategic leadership, problem solving, communication and telephone skills. Worked at Madiba high school as a clerk for a period of one year. I have good computer skills, minutes taking and boardroom arrangement, which has made the school to engage with its clients and making good progress to the department because of my diversity.
Worked at Woolworths as the Customer service consultant for a period of 4 years. I have a multitasking, telephone, problem solving and communication skills. I have dealt with different customers and because of their complements I have received 3 awards from the company as an Excellent customer service consultant. My passion has helped the company to engage with its customers and be the best company because of my diversity. Able to do all the office work. I am currently studying Medical Secretary of which it includes office management course.
2013/01/20 – 2014/01/31: MADIBA HIGH SCHOOL
: ADMIN CLERK
As an Admin clerk my responsibility was to make sure that the office runs smoothly, answering phones, scheduling appointments, sending faxes and emails and filling documents in order. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist and supporting staff
• Perform admin duties effectively
• Greet visitors and resolve their inquiries
• Assist in accounting functions
• Handle and organize office filling systems effectively
• Maintain stationary and office equipment
• Handle office expenses within the budgetary limits
• Handling incoming calls
• The was one clerk in the school, my present as a volunteer made a different. Teachers were able to have their work done in time and things were easy for my colleague. Things were submitted before due date.
• The school has archived position 3 in the circuit and i have received a medal. 06/2015 – 05/2018 : Woolworths
: Customer service consultant
09/2019-12/2019 : ARTHUR FORD
: DEPORT MANAGER
As an Customer Service Consultant my responsibilities was to make sure that customer are always happy, recognise frequent customers, help customers with my recommendation on what to buy and let them know about all discount and the benefits we have them in store. Answering incoming calls and help customers with their needs. Making sure they don’t stand for the long-time in a queue by helping till operators. Page 2
• Helping customers with complaints
• Giving customer knowledge about the products and services.
• Taking orders and making orders
• Processing returns and exchanges
• Answering questions from customers reservations
• Promoting the product
• Managing the store at Arthur ford
• Receiving stock
• Team player the shop was exceeding expectations. Improvement of workload and maintain week budget and and goals as given. I was the first person to be called when any of my colleagues has a problem with a customer before calling a manager because they knew i am good in handling a customer and that gave me strength of keep on doing good. Costumers also they will come straight to me or call and ask for whenever they have a problem. I have Received 3 awards and gift from customers for a good and service.
GRADE 12– HLOMANI HIGH SCHOOL – 2004
CALL CENTRE AGENT – CORNESTONE COLLEGE –2009
MODULES – TELEPHONE SKILLS,COMMUNICATION SKILLS,INTERVIEW TECHS,INBOUND CALL MANAGEMENT,BASIC AND ADVANCED CUSTOMER SERVICES,MS WORD,MS EXCEL,OUTLOOK EXPRESS,INTERNET EXPLORE,DESKTOP NEVIGATOR,SALES TRAINING,CROSS SELLING AND UPSELLING,DEBT COLLECTING,NEGEOTIATION & ASSERTIVENESS SKILLS QND QUESTIONING AND LISTERNING SKILLS.
FIELD GUIDE–EWT TRACKER TRAINING PROGRAMME – 2008 MODULES: FGASA LEVEL 1, FIRST AID LEVEL 1.COMPUTER USAGE,PRINCIPLES OF TRACKING,RIFLE USAGE AND DRIVERS LICENCE CODE 10.
ANCILLARY - MALWANDLA HEALTHCARE TRAINING CENTRE – 2014 MODULES: ASSES THE CLIENT’S SITUATION, ASSIST AND SUPPORT BOTH CLIENTS AND FAMILY TO MANAGE HOME BASED HEALTH CARE, APPLY ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT HIV/AIDS TO EVERYDAY LIFE
MEDICAL SECRETARY- OXBRIDGE COLLEGE – IN A PROGRESS MODULES – OFFICE PRACTICE, COMMUNICATION, INFORMATION PROCESSING, MEDICAL PRACTICE References
GIFT NKOSI ( EMPLOYER)
TELL : 011*******
CELL : 072-*******
MR R KHOZA ( PRINCIPAL)
MADIBA HIGH SCHOOL
CELL : 076*******