Versatile writing skills Proven leadership abilities Knowledge of online medias and communication
● Upcoming graduate of Colorado Christian University (Graduating in December, 2019), have taken a mixture of English, psychology, and communication courses.
● Foundation in running social media accounts, digital and face-to-face communication, and event planning.
● Driven achiever with the written word, communication, and organizational strengths as well as a history of strong contributions in both paid and volunteer positions.
Colorado Christian University – Lakewood, CO
Bachelor of Arts in English pending (120 or 130 credits completed) Major in English (guided literary studies)
● Member of S.A.A.C (Student Athlete Academic Committee)
● Captain of CCU Women's Soccer team
● High school student body president
● Public Speaking & Persuasion
● Social psychology
● Writing for the media, Cross cultural communications
● History and Structure of the English Language, Advanced Creative Writing, and Advanced English Comp
Juventus soccer club Redwood City, CA
Colorado Christian University Lakewood, CO
Coached an under 7-12 year old girls soccer team, running drills, making sure the girls were prepared, and leading the team.
Work for the athletics department of Colorado Christian university helping to make sure the sport events went smoothly. Worked alongside the sports information directors to write articles for the athletics website, keep stats for various sports, and make records of said stats. Key lessons:
● Developed friendly, courteous customer service in all phone and face-to-face interactions.
● Helped keep events organized and running smoothly through hard work and communication skills.
● Demonstrated the ability to be a team member as well as a leader. Volunteerism
Children's Hospital Colorado Mission trips to Poland and Costa Rica through CCU2TheWorld