Graduate in law and on field experience of working in lower, high court, research work, preparing legal conclusions and opinions. Quick learner and team player with problem solving attitude Knowledge of various laws and applications. Understanding and experience pertaining to laws SKILL Set
Strong in presentations.
On-hand knowledge of drafting and preparing legal documentations.
Ms-word, Ms-Excel and powerpoint.
Case analysis and planning.
Constitutional law and company law.
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE (3 YEARS)
SMA Legal Chandigarh, India
JR. Associate Lawyer May 2019 – Present
Drafting of legal opinion and conclusions.
Research work on related matters on family law, special marriage act, adoption
Laws, foreign marriage act, ravi dassia marriage act, adharmi marriage and various local registration of marriage Act.
Worked on various expert reports pertaining to current law situation in India. Office of Deputy Advocate General/MR. Vishal Bharti Jammu, India Legal Trainee August 2018 – April 2019
Drafted compliance report, notice, applications.
Analysing service matters.
Internship Jammu, India
● Legal Intern at Sethi law firm (Mar2015- April2015) i. Worked on matters related to criminal law, observed the process from ii. Registration of FIR in police station to filling of charge sheet in courts.
Legal Intern in the office of Pawan sharma/(Adv. J&K High Court). (MAR2016- APR 2016) i. Research on various matters pertaining to civil suits, Arbitration, ii. Matrimonial cases.
iii. Client counselling
● Legal intern at A.k Shan / (Retd. Session judge J&K district court) (Mar 2017 – Apr 2017) i. Observed court proceedings, case drafting,
ii. case research work on complaints,
iii. Write petitions and civil suits.
● Legal intern in the office of Deputy Adv. General, J&K High Court. (Mar 2018 – Apr 2018) i. Observed court proceedings at the j&k high court. ii. Studied and researched on various writ petitions. iii. Cases related to union of India.
iv. Observed Lok Adalat and Arbitration and high court arguments. EDUCATIONAL DETAILS
University of Jammu
June 2015 - May 2018
Presentation convent sr. sec. school,
12th Std / H.S.C.
June 2011 - May 2012
Presentation convent sr. sec. school
10th Std / S.S.C.
● Class representative for three consecutive years.
● Secured consolation prize in north zone declamation contest, SMDVU.
● Head of the co-ordinate committee in school.
● Participated in debate competitions in display your talent held by university of Jammu.
● Participated in Bodraj memorial debate contest held by university of Jammu.
● Participated in quiz competition held by university of Jammu.
● Hosted several fresher’s and farewell events. Attended a workshop on Loophole Ethical Hacking organized by NBN Sinhgad School of Engineering