To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence which provides an opportunity to enhance the technical skills and to work for the sustainable development of the organization. Academic Profile
Qualification Name of Institution Year of Passing Percentage B.TECH (MECH)
K L University
2018 6.38 cgpa
Sri Chaitanya Junior
C R R High School 2012 7.5 cgpa
• Production part control in In Bound Logistics at ISUZU Motors India pvt ltd
• Managed to material distribution and inventory control in lean manufacturing. Set all over goals and objectives for department, which contribute to, and support, the company business strategy.
• Optimizing the movement of goods from suppliers to the store
• Identifying and implementing Technical Kaizen, TPM, 5S activities.
• Identifying line rejection and Cost saving activities.
• Preparation of SWI (standard work instruction).
• Have a hands-on experiencing in line balancing activities based on manpower & tack time.
• Lead and improve MHE (Material Handling Equipment).
• Reduce Process related stoppages.
• Maintain Performance Efficiency of 100 %.
• Experience in finding the root cause and providing countermeasures,calculating Failure Mode Effect Analysis.
• Experience in identifying risks in our surroundings and eliminating. Key highlights
• Processes knowledge in KANBAN, JIT, 4M.
• Monitoring discipline at the shop floor for an accident free & safe work culture.
• Lead the Production line to run at full efficiency.
• Responsible for Line Balancing & Achieved the cycle time. Technical Skills
• Software Packages: ANSYS, AUTOCAD,SOLIDWORKS
• MS TOOLS: MS OFFICE, MS WORD, MS POWERPOINT
• Programming Language: C, JAVA
• Major Project on “MANUFACTURING OF BILLETS and TMT BARS in Steel Industry”. Description: In this project we studied about how the Billets are manufactured and how they are made into TMT Bars.
• Minor Project on “REMOTE CONTROL JET TURBINES” in Solid Works software. Description: In this project we studied and tried to make a new design which can be used for water safety. It is a very new project where we planned a design “Movable water life Jacket” with two Propeller shafts, Gyroscope and made a rough design in Solid Works Software. Industrial Training
• Completed one month Internship on “ROLLING MILLS” in "CHAITANYA TMT" from 23 th
2016 to 18
• Attended “ DIESEL HYBRID ” workshop organized by SRM University held on September, 2016.
• Automobile prototype organized by "GITAM UNIVERSITY". Extra-Curricular Activities
• Served as a co-ordinator for an event NRITHYA during NRITHYA’17 at KL University held on 28 th
• Served as a co-ordinator for an social welfare organization in "YOUTH FOUNDATION FOR SOCIETY".
• Social Service.
• DOB : 20
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital status : Single
• First language : Telugu
• Languages known : English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
• Address : Do.No: 76/111/46/1 Brundavan Nagar, Kurnool, AP