Manoharan. K. Nair Mobile: +91-998*******
Current Address: Permanent Address: Manohar Nilayam, Sopanam Build #5 P.O Chelakkara
Ashirwad Layout, 1ST
Cross, Trichur District,
Margundanabhalli Main Road, Kerala, India
Anadpura Circle, T.C.Palya, Pin Code: 680586
Bangalore 560036, Karnataka
Career objective: I wish to pursue a career, which utilizes my skills and experience by exploiting my potential to its maximum for the company’s growth and success. It should in turn mutually benefit my career.
Work Experience: Nearly 23 Years.
Companies & Area of Work:
Year Company Name Designation Area of Work
2014 to Present IXIA / Keysight Technologies Field Support Engineer 2 Business Asset Co-ordinator,
Inventory Management, Tracking
the incoming and outgoing
Hardware with all the relevant
details, e-way Bill, GST number,
issuing Gate pass, shipping etc.
2012 to 2014 BRD Car World
Warehouse incharge for finished
goods and purchase parts,
shipping, receiving and issuance of
hardware / asset tracking for the
1994 to 2012 Saudi Lighting Company Senior Warehouse Incharge Production receiving incharge,
Finished goods incharge,
Despatching arranging & Inventory
1991 to 1994 Genesis Marketing India Field Engineer Car security systems installation
and supervising, Arranging training
for the same
1988 to 1991 Lighting Industries Field Technician
Assembling and Sales support
Computer Knowledge: Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Jabber, Oracle Inventory Module, GTM. Qualification: Diploma in electronics in Audio, T.V and EPBAX Servicing & Repairing (S.S.L.C) Strengths: Optimistic, Ability to adapt to any new professional situation, Good reasoning, good communication skills, Hardworking, Honest & Responsible. Languages known: English, Malayalam, Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Arabic Personal profile: Father's name : P. KRISHNANKUTTY NAIR Date of birth : 27TH AUGUST 1971
Sex : Male
Marital status : Married
Religion & Nationality : Hindu / Indian
Passport Number : H7787282
Driving License : Having Saudi driving license No.147833 My Job description / Role in my current organization: FINISHED PRODUCTS / RMA:
My responsibility is to receive the finished products from the production and arranging the same in the local store for further shipment to USA. In Summary, below are the activities involved: 1. Control of daily physical activities of receiving finished products from assembly line in timely basis. 2. Control of location for keeping all finished products strictly as per Oracle system concept. 3. Control of system posting of finished products and other sellable fabricated items. 4. Control of daily and time-to-time preparation of products for shipping. 5. Control of system for on-hand stock for finished products and other sellable items. 6. Control of on-hand physical stock of products.
7. Control of investigation of cycle count discrepancies and confirming for adjustments related to finished goods/ lamps and other sellable items.
8. To take care of all the precautions against damages to finished products. 9. Control of housekeeping for warehousing area & other materials including racks. 10. Daily checking of shipping transactions (system) with the shipping documents and report any missing transactions.
11. Update system locations after shipping.
12. Arranging man power from stage to stage based on priority. RECEIVING THE PURCHASED PARTS:
13. To ensure the productions materials ordered by purchase department are physically received & inspected, updated in the system to be handed over for keeping in proper location strictly as per procedure of company policy. (First In First Out)
14. Ensuring insurance claims, if any while damage or return to supplier if it is a wrong material or report the damaged materials to higher authorities for scrapping. 15. To ensure priority for materials which are required urgently for production 16. To ensure that all materials are physically checked and handed over to the next stage with necessary documents.
17. To make all required prior arrangements in coordination with purchase department and custom clearance for timely unloading of the vehicles carrying the incoming goods. 18. If any major damages or abnormality noted, photos to be arranged immediately and arrange for survey insurance company representative in coordination with finance department for accounts claims. 19. Arrange to check for individual items with relevant documents such as invoice, delivery note, packing list, airway bill, purchase order & truck way bill etc. 20. Prepare Goods Received Note, update system accordingly & handover all necessary documents for the inspection people. Ensure that NCR reports are made wherever there are damages & discrepancies. 21. Accepted materials to be kept in proper location where FIFO is easily possible. 22. Ensure that the accepted materials are updated in the system in the appropriate location. PURCHASE PARTS ISSUANCE:
23. Receive the system generated pick lists (material request ions) and arrange it with priority / dates. 24. Check material availability of items in main warehouse / sub warehouse / receiving area or in inspection stage.
25. Update the location of material request ions and make sure that that the issuance policy “first in, first out" is fulfilled.
26. Report the "not available materials" to the concerned purchase officer and do the necessary follow up to get the same.
27. Ensure the time-to-time updating of the system with issued materials. Declaration: I hereby declare the particulars furnished above are true to best of my knowledge. Mr. Manoharan. K. Nair