Dana Bedingfield Senior Strategic and Operations Leadership
firstname.lastname@example.org 801-***-**** · Murray, UT 84123 Seasoned, accomplished business leader positioned to bring high-energy approach and vision-driven direction to growth-oriented organization. Extensive history of directing strategic planning and implementation for operations across diverse industries (automotive, agribusiness, windows, water treatment, HVAC, USDA). Entrepreneurial self-starter with expertise in building businesses from ground up, instituting forward-thinking development plans for established operations, and enacting innovative turnaround initiatives. Hands-on manager providing direction and motivation to geographically-dispersed, cross-functional teams. Advanced analytical competencies, with proven ability to home in on promising market opportunities. Areas of Expertise include:
Regional Operations Oversight Staffing & Human Resources Management Consulting
Team Training & Leadership Turnaround & Change Management Sales & Revenue Growth
Financial Control & Review Business Analytics & Reporting Customer Relationships Professional Experience
ICAHN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP AMERICAN DRIVELINE, INC.· Horsham, PA · 2015 to Present Oversee regional operations for automotive group doing business as AAMCO Transmissions and Cottman Transmission. Regional Operations Director
Set operational strategies and engage business plans for group of 40 franchised centers employing 400+ staff across all sites. Administer financial programs and advise on profitability initiatives. Steer staffing, training, and development decisions. Optimize customer service standards. Track metrics against objectives and devise tactics for enhancing results. Key Accomplishments:
● Delivered steadfast leadership to maintain operational excellence throughout four company acquisitions in three years.
● Recognized as high-performing operations manager, leading only division with no failing or closed centers, taking smallest national division to secure first or second highest revenue in chain, and ending each year in top-three among 19 divisions in U.S. and Canada.
BEDGREY ASSOCIATES · Toronto, CA · 2002 to 2015
Directed team of national consultants providing knowledge, leadership, and guidance to struggling to high-growth companies across U.S. and Canada .
Managed contributions of 15-team consulting group providing change engineering services to clients across North American market. Supervised development and delivery of turnaround strategies for clients across wide-ranging industries. Foster business development opportunities. Track and report on outcomes to senior business leadership. Key Accomplishments:
● Achieved position as top-producing manager firm-wide, more than doubling sales of closest peer.
● Sustained 100% success rate for turnarounds, securing outstanding client feedback.
● Earned reputation for consistently reversing bankruptcies for managed projects, with near 50% reversal rate. Additional experience founding and managing food production operation, building two USDA-approved plants and driving business to full capacity, and HVAC company, taking operation from startup to extremely high sales volume. Early career success in management consulting with extensive international work. Education & Training
Business Administration Coursework UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY, Logan, UT Business Administration & General Studies Coursework BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY, Provo, UT French Language & Civilization Coursework UNIVERSITY OF STRASBOURG, Strasbourg, France Affiliations & Leadership: Local Chapter President, SPINA BIFIDA ASSOCIATION, Salt Lake City, UT Former President, ROTARY CLUB, Preston, ID Little League Coach, South Jordan, UT