Los Angeles 503-***-**** https://www.stylingbyashton.com
Fashion stylist based in Los Angeles, CA. I have experience in personal styling, visual merchandising, celebrity styling, personal shopping, and more. EXPERIENCE
FREELANCE STYLIST ASSISTANT, SEPTEMBER 2017-PRESENT
● Freelance stylist assistant for Monica Schweiger, Zoe Costello, and Rafael Lineras for celebrity styling jobs, editorials, and film projects. My duties include appointments at showrooms for pulls, prepping clothing for events and shoots, styling help, etc. LEAD MODSTYLIST, MODCLOTH; SAN FRANCISCO MAY 2018–MAY 2019
● My job duties were to take client appointments. I would style them in the fitting rooms, making suggestions and helping them create outfits. Light housekeeping, visual merchandising of the store with each new shipment, curating the outfit of the week. PERSONAL STYLIST AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT; MSCHURCHDRESS OCTOBER 2017-SEPTEMBER 2018
● Stylist for CEO of McChurchDress, a San Francisco blogger. Work with photographer to assemble outfits, locations, and concepts for photoshoots, source clothing, manage calendar, etc.
WARDROBE DESIGNER, ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY, JANUARY 2018-PRESENT
● Hired by students and staff to take care of all wardrobe needs for master student films. This includes but is not limited to character style research, and sourcing, buying, prepping clothes for actors/actresses. On set dresser. EDUCATION
ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY - ASSOCIATES OF ARTS IN FASHION STYLING SKILLS
● Ability to work in high stress situations with professionalism, organization, focus, innovation
● Stamina to work long hours and also spend lots of time searching for the right materials for the task at hand
● Knowledge of trends, fashion industry, PR, showrooms, designers.