MennaTullah Nasser Fawzy AbdlGayed
Bachelor Law, English Section, Ain Shams University,2015, General Mention
International organization, Public and Private international law, Political system of (America, France, England and Egypt), Perspectives in Egyptian and American law, Bankruptcy law, Maritime law, Principles of air transport law, Commercial papers, Angelo American law, Criminology, Penology General principles in procedural law and Insurance contract, Administrative contracts, Judicial review of administrative actions and Comparative law, Source of obligation of Civil code, Economic, Arbitration, Criminal law, Civil Rights Law, Family Law, Labour (Employment) Law, Taxes Law, Conflict of law, Islamic law, Administration law, Personal status of non- Muslims, Criminal proceedings, Civil law and Pleadings law.
High School Diploma, Heliopolis Model School, Cairo, Egypt. (2011) PERSONAL PROFILE
Partner - Senior Legal consultant at Muna Al-Rashdan Advocates and Legal Consultants (2019- Till current time) At United Arab Emirates
- Ensure the daily functioning of a department or group of employees.
- Articulates both short and long-term goals to ensure a company’s longevity.
- Effectively communicate with employees' bosses and convey the necessary information to the various company parties.
- Complete administrative work and correspond with other departments.
- Motivates staff and creates an environment where employees thrive.
- Enforce the office policy to cultivate an environment that makes employees hold one another accountable for their actions.
- Encourage satisfactory work and evaluate data and employee performance. 2
Legal consultant at AL Hammadi & Associates Advocates and Legal Consultants
(2016-2019) At United Arab Emirates
- Draft, review and advise all the memorandum and on all contractual documents with Clients and all Agreements and provide timely professional advice within the legal framework.
- Advising and counseling on all legal matters and Drafting the contracts and agreements.
- Take the leadership role in implementing the Legal and Corporate Governance Strategy and aligning the department goals to that of the overall Group Strategy in view of the Company's policies and legal framework to safeguard and manage company's legal and business risks.
- Assist in managing Board meetings, and participate in Tender Committee meetings representing the company on the Legal and Corporate Governance front.
- Reviewing the Memo and Documents that will be submitted on the court and making format and arrange necessary documents to be prepared for the court and registration the cases on all Court online System.
- Meeting with the clients and follow up with them regarding their concerns.
- Work with colleagues to develop or modify the curriculum for a degree or certificate program involving a series of courses.
- Teach courses to the employee quarterly.
Trainee Lawyer,Training at Atef EL-Nagmi Law Firm.(Summer- 2014,2015)
- Researched and wrote structure of the case to be raised, legal notice, and depositions for cases, handled witness statement and evidence files.
- Researched briefs, recorded opinion, and drafted opinions for appointed justice or judge.
- Assisted with litigations and took note for cases results including statement made.
- Assisted mostly tenants, homeless families and low paid workers.
- Assisted with litigation, employment, contracts, real estate, regulatory and securities.
- Maintained files for ongoing cases, created and updated office database. Customer Service REP, Housing and Developing bank (Summer- 2012, 2013)
- Opens customer financial accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Maintain customer databases, manage administration and save the fingerprint of customer.
Participate in mini e-court training. (2015)
- We took a case to solve it in appropriate way and we had made a small sample of a real court, and to represented it front of the judges (our doctors) and acted all the roles of the judge, prosecutor, lawyer, Plaintiff, defendant and eyewitnesses. 3
Drafting of legal contracts in English language, Faculty of Law, ASU. (2014)
- Management of organizations (trends in business today, choosing a form of business ownership).
- Petroleum contracts, FIDIC contracts B.O.T contracts.
- The legal structure of agreements, which search for petroleum and its exploitation.
- Model contracts for small firms (legal guidance for doing international business).
- Drafting of arbitration agreement.
- Drafting contracts in English INFRA-STRUCTURE PROJECT – execution by B.O.T system.
- Conditions of contract for EPC (engineering/procurement/construction) turnkey projects.
- Drafting the petroleum contracts and its Terminology and B.O.T contracts. Participate in one of the Human Rights Association’s events. (2014)
- Monitors, reports on and attempts to redress violations of the civil, social, cultural and political rights basic to humankind, gathering information on human rights violations, visiting victims, interacting with government leaders and attending trials.
- Receive and investigate complaints of human rights, for such abuses as discrimination of minorities or women, unjust imprisonment, violence against children, and religious intolerance.
Public Relations Member, Legal Job Fair, Ain Shams University. (2014)
- Plan and direct public relations programs designed with the law firms to create and maintain a favorable public image for activity.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and law firm’s references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate conference, meetings, and press interviews
- Help to clarify the organization’s point of view to their main constituency. Attended Human Resources Session supervised by Dr.Ghada Farouk. (2013) Crash Course about Human Resources (HR). (2011)
- Communication skills, presentation skills, teamwork & leadership, creativity and human potential.
Ministry of Defense Language Institute MODLI (American Language Course as an Instructor). (2010-2011)
- Leadership, coaching and effective time management, communication and negotiation skills, open minded, visionary, proactive and able to work in multi- culture environments. LANGUAGE:
- Arabic (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- Spanish (Fair spoken and written)
- Date of birth: 19/09/1993
- Marital Status: Single