CHIDI EMMANUEL NWANERI
Address: Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE
An enthusiastic Storekeeper with drive, aim to be an associate with a progressive organization that gives me scope to update my experience, knowledge and skills in accordance with the latest trends and be part of a team that dynamically works towards growth of organization and gains satisfaction thereof.
Extensive experience monitoring staff performance and providing motivation.
Solid knowledge of lean principles and techniques to maximize customer value.
Profuse knowledge of product handling practices and inventory movement.
Sound knowledge of the use of inventory software.
Ability to implement industry safety standard.
Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Store Management, Stock Control, Packing, Inventory Control.
Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Materials Management.
Microsoft Word, Inventory System, and Leadership Skills.
Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
BARARI NATURAL RESOURCES, ABU DHABI UAE. Sep 2017 - Present
Store Keeper/Warehouse in Charge
Supervise warehouse operations and oversee employees
Contact vendors and responsible for returning damaged goods to vendors
Responsible for receiving all shipments of products and store them in organized manner
Provide employee training and feedback, making schedules and oversee maintenance and up keeping of the store
Maintain a clean and safe working environment in accordance with OSHA standards.
In receiving, inspecting storage issues and transfer of items as per company policy and to follow up overall inventory management
Taking physical inventory to cross check with the monthly report
Reporting to the Store Manager and handles store keeper’s worth of 06 personal
In charge of receiving all International parches and transfers of Product to all our branches all over UEA
Keeping the store clean always
Positive attitude & good communication skills.
Committed to deliveries a high level of customer service.
Excellent grooming standard.
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
Ability to work on my own or as a part of a team.
* Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
* Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
* Packaging and labelling products before they are dispatched.
* Picking and packing products.
* Selecting space for storage and arranging for good to be placed in the designated areas.
* Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
* Loading and unloading lorries, vans and other vehicles.
* Maintaining and servicing warehouse tool, machinery and trucks.
* Labelling goods that have arrived at the warehouse.
* Operating a forklift, boom truck and front-end loader.
* Welcoming and helping clients who visit the branch.
* Contacting transport companies and coordinating dispatch and delivery with them.
* Preparing deliveries for the van drivers.
* Moving and organising stock.
* Ensuring a clean and safe workhouse for staff to work in.
* Storing stock away safely.
* Removing hazardous products from the warehouse.
* Signing off and replenishing stock.
* Monitoring stock levels.
* Moving items through the warehouse from receipt to despatch to customers.
* Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems.
AFIK INVESTMENT LIMITED, OJO ALABA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA. Aug 2013 - 2017
Counted and sorted all incoming goods.
Performed general office and administrative responsibilities.
Maintain an effective working relationship with all staff.
Performed interoffice mail activity and special courier requests.
Delivered mail to the post office.
Performed mail and parcel shipping activities.
Operated and maintained the postage meter machine.
Coordinated the physical removal of excess surplus.
Review invoices, maintains records and performs periodic inventories
Able to use People Soft, Maximo and other financial systems
AFIK INVESTMENT LIMITED, OJO ALABA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA. Aug 2010 - 2013
Assistant Store Keeper
Performed annual physical inventory.
Responsible for Public Works' inventory.
Researches parts or supplies and make requisitions/purchase orders
Interacts with vendors; assists with issuing storeroom supplies & equipment
Post materials to work orders
Track inventory of products on shelves and storage unit
Maintain records of products being shipped and received
Track lost or mis-delivered packages
Order and receive supplies, contact vendor to discuss discrepancies against purchase orders.
Stock department storerooms, adjust min and max par levels in an automated inventory system
Good analytical mind ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
Abia State Polytechnic Abia State, Nigeria, Sep 2008 - Sep 2010.
Higher National Diploma
Abia State Polytechnic Abia State, Nigeria Sep 2005 - Sep 2007
HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION, Nguru Secondary Technical School, Nguru Aboh Mbaise Imo State, Nigeria
WAEC - O Level - 2001
Date of Birth: 08.12.1990
Marital Status: Married
Visa Status: Employment Visa
INTEREST: - Reading, Listening to Music, Surfing the Internet and Meeting People.
References are available on request