Mrs. Snehal S. Sanmukh.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Electrical Engineer 2+ Year’s Experience.
Analytical, highly adaptable Project and Design Coordinator with 2+ years of experience facing enthusiastically to achieve consistent quality results. Improves processes to maximize productivity and streamline cross-functional collaboration.
• Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
from Shivaji University, Kolhapur,
1st Class with Distinction in 2017.
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering
from MSBTE, 1st Class with
Distinction in 2014.
• Electrical Software –
1. Auto CAD: Electrical Interface,
Schematic Wiring. Circuits, Create,
view and edit project settings and
properties, Extract data from
drawings to Schematic Reports,
Drawing Update Tools etc.
2. PLC - SCADA: Programming
for automation, Inserting PLC
symbols, PLC modules.
3. MEP: Electrical power and
lighting systems, Transformer
substations and emergency power
generators, Fire protection and
alarm systems, Security access
and surveillance systems, Air
conditioning systems, Firefighting
4. Autodesk Revit: Introduction to
the preparation of architectural
working drawing conventional
5. HVAC & Firefighting:
Designing of related projects.
• Company: Dynamic corporate solutions, Pvt. Ltd. Pune. (India) Designation - Project and Design Coordinator since July 2017. website - www.dynamicsolargrops.com
Projects handled :
• Solar projects more than 400kw capacity.(on grid) :
(Design, installation coordination, operation and maintenance, generation analysis) etc.
• Security systems and security systems equipments.
• Fire detection and control systems, fire alarm circuits.
• IT and IT products & Biometric products.
• Government sector projects regarding marketing and installation. Roles and Responsibility-
• Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
• Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
• Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required
• To co-ordinate with Electrical Contractor for Electrification, Execution, Erection & Commissioning.
• Client communication and correspondence.
• Coordination with workers
• Manpower Controlling and solve the Problem
• Provides excellent customer service
• Maintains electrical materials inventory and orders supplies with designated approved vendors
• Coordination for Operation & Maintenance schedule Electrical works, Site work & documentation work, including making & maintain daily report, monthly reports.
• Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
• Coordination for Manage the work activities to effectively implement maintenance plans, ensuring safe work behaviors and practice
• Computer proficiency:
MS Outlook, MS Office (Word,
Excel, Power point, Outlook),
Internet handling, Good
knowledge of OS (Windows).
• Date of Birth- 11thMarch1996.
• Marital status- Married.
• Nationality- Indian.
• Languages Known- English,
• Passport No- T75648561
• Date and Place of Issue-
• Visa Status- Husband visa.
• Permanent Address- 3rd Floor,
Padmini Plaza, 15th Lane,
Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India
• Ensured all teams were properly equipped with necessary requirements and tools; completed 85% of projects on time
• Ensuring Safety.
• Ability to control and monitoring project details.
• Instituted use of Microsoft Project to streamline process of tracking timeline, progress, tasks and costs, greatly improving project estimate accuracy
• Able to have developing knowledge and use that for driving for result.
• Able to work with individual and with Engineers to solve and define the developmental problems.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Good communication and coordination with clients Teleconference and Video conference
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive attitude and believe in team work.
• Ability to do smart work and hard work.
• Strong decision making and creative designer.
• Quick learner and service-focused.
• Competency in MS Office.
• Client relationship and retention..
• Planning and forecasting.
I hereby declare that the information provided is true to my knowledge and behalf. If I got an opportunity in your organization I will put my efforts to prove.
Place- Abu Dhabi (Mrs. Snehal S. Sanmukh)