To start a career with a well known hospitality firm where I could serve people with my professional skills and improve client satisfaction and grow with the organization using my learning attitude.
BDS (BACHELOR IN DENTAL SURGERY)
Indira Gandhi Institute Of Dental Sciences
From 2008 – 2014
WORK EXPERIENCE As BDS surgeon / Consultant
(April 2014 to till date)
Medical trust Hospital,Idukki,Mar Basil Dental Clinic, Rajakumari, Idukki, Kerala QUALIFICATIONS
Passed Bachelor’s Degree in dental and surgery from Indira Gandhi Dental College affiliated with Mahatma Gandhi University in year with 61%. Passed Central Board Of Secondary School examination with science-biology from Vimalagiri Public School in year 2007 with 65%.
Passed Central Board Of Senior School Certificate Examination from Vimalagiri Public School in year 2005 with 79%.
• Expertise in handling dental equipments.
• Excellent diagnostic skills using clinical knowledge and x-rays
• Excellent knowledge and experience about handling the patients.
• Sound knowledge of dental surgery.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good knowledge of clinical practices and protocols.
• Ability to handle different types of patients
• Flexible and adaptable
• Extremely motivated towards career.
WORK PROFILE DURING INTERNSHIP(March2013- March 2014) Completed 12 months Internship in Kerala as a fulfillment of Bachelors of Dental Surgery INTERNSHIP TRAINING SKILLS
• Conducted IDA Camp Dental Awareness
• Conducted Health Education
• Involved various types of cases which included:
• Root canal treatment and Digital Radiography
• Composites, Amalgam Restorative fillings and Complete Dentures.
• Fixed Partial dentures
• Oral Prophylaxis
• Impaction, Bleaching, surgical extractions, and clinical crown lengthening surgeries.
• Participated as DELEGATE in the Seminar on Basic Medical Sciences.
• Participated as DELEGATE in 2 IDA conference conducted at Loyola college, Trivandrum and Amrita Dental College, Ernakulam
• Participated as a DELEGATE in the continuing Dental Education Program on “A Multi-Design Approach to Optimize Implant based Rehabilitation”
• Conducted 5 FREE DENTAL HEALTH CHECK UP & TREATMENT CAMP in which 100 Participated and benefited.
• Journal Represented on (26/10/13) tissue response to titanium implants with electron microscope at Indira Gandhi Dental College, kothamangalam
• Journal Represented on (14/03/14) orthodontic treatment of patients with medical disorders at Indira Gandhi Dental College, kothamangalam. PERSONAL PROFILE
Date of Birth – 10/05/1989
Gender - female
Nationality - Indian.
Moolamkuzhiyil House,Nellimattom p.o, Kavalangad, kothamangalam, Ernakulam
I hereby declare that the information furnished in this application is complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.