Self motivated and ability to think analytically
Responsible and hardworking
Posses' professional attitude
Flexible and a team players
BACHELOR OF ARTS 1993
06th Oct 2006 to till now : SENIOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE AGENT
T.N.T. EXPRESS LLC
Responsible for clearing all the High Value shipment from Dubai customs online process in Mirsall II & Mirsal I such as import, Export, Transit In, Transit Out, Temporary Admission, Temporary Export, GCC Statistical Export (Makasa) & etc.
Checking all import, export or transit documents thoroughly for online duty payment
Keeping all the documents separately which involves ministry of Health/ Ministry of information/Ministry of Environment, Dubai Municipality, & Telecommunication Reg Authority Approval.
Responsible for custom clearance process in a accurate manner.
Responsible or Makasa Processing.
• Collecting details of the customer like Export certificate Original and valid ID
• Processing online thru Mirsal II
• Mirsal II-Declaration-Export Bill (fill the details of the exporter/importer and vehicle details)
• Making the hard copy of the Statistical Bill of Entry copy and get Makasa Stamp from the customs
Counters (we can process from Port Rashid and Awir)
• Makasa stamped page and another handling copy along with original export certificate return back to customer
Import Bill of Entry and Import for Re export Bill of entry Process
• With original bill of lading avail the DO from the Shipping company
• Documents checking for BoE process are Do/Bill of Lading/Invoice/Packing list/COO all in original
• Documents not in original we will pay 1000 as deposit and process the same
• Mirsal II-Declaration-Import or Import for Re-export
• Once process the BOE submitting for the customs approval
• Once approved by Customs and processing for DPA payment
Export Bill of Entry
• Gathering all documents like Original invoice/packing list and copy of import bill of entry
• Mirsall II-Declaration-Export Bill of entry
Claim and Bill of entry submission
• Collecting the document like Bill of entry customs /invoice/packing list and COO
• Submitting the same to claim counter at port Rashid
Customs Duty and CDR payment Process
• Current cheque with invoice from customs process to any of the cash counter
• We can make the payment thru any cash counter at any locations
• After the payment we get receipt and the same sent to consent accounts department respectively
Process for Bill of entry extension
• Prepare covering letter and copies of bill of entry and submit to claim department
• Once claim department approves and issue one covering letter
• Sometimes they will give the same by hand to hand over to tariff department or they will sent
• Once extension approves it will automatically reflect or Mirsal II system
Claim Discrepancy Follow-ups
• Auditors will call if any discrepancy in our documents
• First we locate the problem and solve the same
• If any missing documents we will provide the same.
Bill of entry Amendments/cancelation and or issue
• Follow-up with CDM department and finish the process as per there requirement
• Bill of entry is CW or Local will instructed by main from SMAG
• Mirsall II-Declaration-Import bill of entry
• Fill exporter/importer and vehicles details follow the screens and submitted for customs approval
• Once get the approval make the hard copies and process DPA payment sent to SMAG drivers they will
physical move the same from jabel ali yard to our CW yard
CW Report for customs Audit department
• We maintain one report module for cw report and part of our Kleridge system and submit the report
upon customs audit department demand
• We will make the physical quantity in the CW should always tally with customs records and they will
come any time without notice to check our cw stock position
AIR CARGO CLEARING PROCESS
• Process are same as sea cargo but make sure that clear the good as early as possible to avoid demurrage
ALL OTHER CUSTOMS RELATED FOLLOWUPS
• Customs related follow-ups and process vary from case to case
PETTY CASH process
• Petty cash we follow reimbursement method
• Once bills are ready we make a statement and approved from department head and sent for
DPA payment process
• Request sent to accounts department and collect the same via cheque and deposit the same to our
dpa advance account
• DPA payment are online and processing thru Mirsal II
31st Aug 2000 to 05th Oct 2006: SITE INCHARGE
EMIRATES NATIONAL OIL COMPANY,
EMIRATES PETROLEAM PRODUCTS CO
(EPPCO) DUBAI, UAE
CSA, orient and updates them to whatever promo in the c-store.
Prepares Supervises schedule or weekly planner for CSA ensuring that there is appropriate staff for each shift.
Attend to any customer complaint.
Makes daily sales report, comparing the actual to the budget given by company.
Prepares the worksheet and encodes the invoices to the centralized payment system in a daily basis.
Responsible for entering daily purchase and return invoices.
Responsible to manage merchandise and inventory by minimizing stock loss and managing stock turnover.
Responsible for managing the staff by preparing their duty roster and leave plan and ensuring that their records are updated.
30 May 1996 to 31 Jun 2000: STORE KEEPER
ALBERT ABELE & CO, DUBAI, UAE
Responsible of stock controlling and checking the expiry date.
Responsible for stock inventory.
Checking all the personal on the rig in junior mess and in senior mess
12th Jan to 3rd Jan 1994 TYPIST CUM CLERK
N.K. TRAVEL AGENCY,
Responsible for all the visa endorsement in Saudi Consulate in Mumbai.
Taking interviews for recruitments to abroad.
Responsible for all the candidates’ medical checkup and preparing documents for visa stamping.
Name : Aslam khan
Passport No : K-5268048
Date & Place of Issue : 17-07-2012, Dubai
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Time required joining : As soon as possible
Civil Status : Married
Driving License : Having UAE Driving License
Computer Knowledge: Word, Excel, Power Point, Oracle
Trained to handle Dangerous Goods,
English: Can read write and speak
Hindi : Can read write and speak
Urdu : Can read write and speak
Arabic : Can read write and speak (not fluently)
Play badminton and Read books