Rajesh Ramdas Pelnekar
To pursue a highly rewarding career, seeking for a job in challenging and healthy work environment where I can utilize my skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Venturini Footwear India Pvt. Ltd. From 1st
Feb – 2016 till date. Organization :
Venturini Footwear India Pvt. Ltd.
(APEX Footwear Ltd).
Designation : System Engineer
Venturini Footwear India is into sales of Footwear in India. The sponsors and management have more than 25 years’ industry experience of working with some of the biggest brands and retailers in North America, Europe and Asia, to name a few Steve Madden, Aldo, Tom Tailor, Hush Puppies, Macy's, Eichmann, Carlstadt, Prim donna and ABC Mart. What is distinguished about the products is their fine Italian fashion at affordable prices for the Indian consumers. The head office location in Hong Kong. My job Profile is as below. Job Profile:
Managed and administered Windows systems – Performed periodic maintenance, provided technical support and executed systems engineering.
Evaluates industry trends, standards and new technologies to recommend change (i.e., evaluate and integrate new OS versions, drivers and hardware etc.
Implemented successfully Logic Software in Head Office/Warehouse/EBO Store and Implement Successfully Shoper 9 Software in Head Office/Warehouse in 2016 and Item master/vendor Master/Customer Master/Offer at store Level.
Configuring AD and disk quota on Windows 2012 Server and Server 2016.
Configuring Fortinet Firewall, Transparent Windows Server, DHCP, and DNS on File Server for more than 65 users.
Maintain MAC OS X 10.9 Mavericks on Desktop Machine.
Designs and implements LAN/WAN using switching and router technology.
Providing advice on selection and purchase of IT equipment.
Installing and maintain Server 2012/2016, Outlook, MySQL, SQL Server.
Helping users in installing Local and Network printer.
Installation, administration, and user management of VoIP Soft Phones
Configuring and managing (Open-source Ticket Request System).
Provide day to day support for internal network/WAN infrastructure and connectivity requirements. Troubleshooting Network issues.
Troubleshoot and provide technical analysis concerning operating system, network, and application performance issues to resolution.
Maintained the timely back up of important data and management resources. Also NAS Storage.
Anti-Virus updating and maintaining reports on regular basis. (Quick Heal end point security)
Provide support for backup/recovery and disaster recovery solutions.
Managing & remote administration, user rights, accounts, policies, group policies and network resources.
Maintained, upgraded and trouble-shoot the PC hardware and congressional office LAN networks.
Troubleshoots problems with operating systems, network access and a variety of software applications.
Server as the single POC (point of contact) for any outside vendors (hardware/Software) and maintenance.
Remote technical Support using TeamViewer/Ammy Admin.
Installed and maintenance of CCTV at Office and Store.
Managing E-commers Channels like Owned website www.venturinishoes.com and Amazon/Flipkart/Voonik/Shop Clues/Snap deal.
Managing Tally server.
New Office setup done with 64 users and one server.
Designs, administration and supports systems (Mobile network booster/UPS/Telephone), networks, and application infrastructure (e.g. LAN/WAN, Adsl routers, systems security, global email systems, etc.)
Imparted training to end users of the entire department.
Creation of reports as per end user and management.
Implemented barcode printing as per business requirement.
Backup of Logic Software and Managing Cloud Server 2012 for Software.
Managing Email Solution. (Webmail and Hosting)
Implementation of Software, LAN, WAN, POS, and Surveillance Camera’s at EBO's all over India. Being Human (Mandhana Retail Ventures Ltd) (Jan 2013 to Jan 2016) Organization : Being Human
Designation : System Engineer
2012, Mandhana Industries Ltd brought to life a full-fledged clothing line for Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation.
Inaugurated in 1985, Mandhana Industries Ltd is a diversified textile and apparel manufacturing company. Mandhana Industries Ltd operated Being Human Clothing for approximately four years and in 2016, The Mandhana Retail Ventures Ltd was born for enhancing strategic flexibility to build a vibrant industrial platform, enabling a dedicated management focus and to accelerate growth of the retail business. With an exclusive worldwide license to design, manufacture, retail and distribute Being Human clothing, The Mandhana Retail Ventures Ltd offers to its customers, a world-class fashionable product coupled with the satisfaction of doing good. My job Profile is as below.
Designs, administrates, and supports systems, networks, and application infrastructure (e.g.
LAN/WAN, Adsl routers, systems security, global email systems, etc)
Configured, m o n i t o r, maintain and troubleshoot File server and associated technologies for Email data transport (Anti-SPAM, DNS, SMTP) and OWA (Outlook Web Access) and Microsoft Forefront.
Advanced monitoring, administrate, troubleshoot, and manage infrastructure based systems
Managed Windows network (users, computers, printers, etc) with Active Directory.
Serves as the main POC (point of contact) for any outside vendors (hardware/software) and manages maintenance/repairs as required.
Managed the hardware, software, analysis, design, implementation and overall improvement of information technology at Compassion's Country and Area offices
Support and maintain network hardware, network Operating Systems, and ompassion system applications.
SAP client installation.
Responsible for defining and IT recovery plan for workstations.
Responsible for installing and updating of anti-virus.
Setting up of conference facilities (video and tele-conference), and providing technical support.
Ensure that all servers are maintained and running optimally.
Provide in-house training to Store team (ST) and users.
Provide day-to-day Assistance to project manager.
Responsible for all backups in the Company.
Co-ordinate and supervise the efficient completion of all site project.
Installation and Configuration of NAS storage devices.
Network diagram designing using Microsoft Visio.
Configuration of Mac devices (Mac mini, MacBook pro etc.).
Remote technical support using Teamviewer, Ammy Admin & Logmein.
Installation & Configuration of IP and CCTV camera’s.
Handling & Installation Shopper/Ginesys software (Billing/GRN/GTN/Reports as per user requirement and day-to-day operation issue.
Store Setup done. (35)
Implementation of LAN, WAN, POS, AIMS,M-comm and Surveillance Camera’s at EBO's all over India. K lifestyle & Industries Ltd. (March 2011 to Dec. 2012) Organization : K lifestyle & Industries Ltd. (The GRAB Store) Designation : Hardware & Networking Engg.
• Assembling of Machines, Maintaining Branded Pc’s.
• Installation & Configuration & Troubleshooting of Server Operating Systems like Win Server 2003, Win XP professional, Windows 7.
• Installation and Maintenance local printers & Network printers.
• Configuration & Troubleshooting of Email Related Problems (Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express).
• Installation & Configuration of Laptop’s .
• Configuration & Troubleshooting of Network Related Problem.
• Installation & Configuration of Tally ERP 9.
• Installation & Configuration of Wireless Internet Service.
• Providing support to local applications by remote tool like Team viewer.
• Giving support to Twenty Store & H.O.
• Installation & Configuration SQL 2005 Software.
• Done workgroup setup in k. lifestyle & Industries Ltd.( 56 Machines )
• Backup manage & administration.
• Anti Virus manage & administration.
• Installation & Configuration proxy application (Internet site access and restriction) for particular user.
• Installation & configuration Attendance machines (punching machine).
• Knowledge of Retail Software POLARIS.
• Making Create MASTER, PO, GRN, PRN, OFFER SCHEME in Polaris
• Handaling Polaris software 20 store and HO level. (Daily issues Billing problem, scheme not shown, backup problem, push-pull error)
• Installation Server 2008 O.S
Worked with “Tricom Infotech Pvt ltd.” As a “Desktop Engineer” Jun 2010 to Feb 2011
• Computer Hardware and Network Troubleshooting.
• Mass Deployment of Operating System using Symantec Ghost and Acronis.
• Management of McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise Edition/Kaspersky Internet Security.
• Installation, Configuration and Trouble shooting of Win XP.
• Provide support for any hardware or OS issue.
• Desktop, LAN printers, local printers & LAN problems.
• Installing & Configuring INTEL,HP PCs.
• Installing and configuring various drivers & Desktop applications under various operating systems.
2005 : SSC Passed with Maharashtra Board.
2007 : HSC Passed with Maharashtra Board.
2010 : B.com Passed with Mumbai University
• “Hardware & Networking” From Cadd center, Thane 2009
• “MCSA” From Cadd center, Thane 2010
• MS-CIT & TALLY ERP 9 From Anubhav Computer, Thane 2008
• Wire-less Networking -Cadd center, Thane 2010
• MCSE Pursing.
• End to end implementation of ERP.
• Good knowledge in System Center Operations Manager.
• Fully proficient at LAN, WAN, and Wireless building, cable installation and testing
• Extensive knowledge in Computer Hardware
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Platforms (Windows XP/Windows 7/ windows 8/windows 10/Server 2003, 2008/2012/2016.
• MS office 2007/2010/2013/2016 and office 365
• Configuration and Managing of Workstations.
• Printing over LAN and Diagnosis of Network Faults. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Date of Birth : Sep. 28
Linguistic Abilities : English, Hindi, and Marathi. Total Experience : 9 Years
Address : 202, Satyam Apt. Vitawa, Kalwa-Thane-400605 Maharashtra, India.
Status : Married
Passport Number : P0955340 Validity 07/03/2026
(Rajesh R. Pelnekar)