SAP HCM/FI-CO ACCOUNTANT
Mobile No.: 971-********* (UAE)
Experienced, detail-oriented accountant seeks a position with Company which will allow utilization of my problem-solving skills and development analytical skills, as well as an advanced understanding of popular accounting.
Having 37 years of experience (31 years in MENA Region and 6 years in India) in Accounts and Payroll in various levels and assignments, out of which worked exclusively 10 years in SAP
(ECC 6.0) as a SAP HCM/FI-CO Accountant.
Performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records and reports; maintains the accuracy of the ledgers and subsidiary financial systems; assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing; and provides highly responsible staff assistance to assigned management staff. Handled single handedly SAP Payroll module in my organization which is turned to be biggest achievement in my SAP Career.
Having very strong working experience in SAP FI module especially in MIS preparation and general accounting.
Worked and willing to work in high-powered, fast-moving development teams. Committed team player, energetic self-starter with strong analytical and problem- solving skills, willingness to relocate and ability to quickly adapt to new environment and technologies.
Place Duration of
Dubai March 1993-Till
Mumbai May 1987-Dec
Mumbai Sep 1984-May
Mumbai March 1982-Sep
Utmost Group, Dubai (Suhail Bahwan Group, Oman) - Deputy Manager HCM/Finance. Responsibilities
1. SAP Payroll Activities from Start to End.
2. Preparation of monthly MIS for 7 group companies. 3. Preparation of monthly Balance sheet/ P& L Account. 4. Reconciliation of Accounts like G/L and Vendor every month. 5. Preparation of Budget and analyzing same with actual. 6. Identifying the area in SAP for customized requirements and providing necessary inputs to in-house Technical team.
7. Providing training to subordinates.
8. Finalization of accounts in the year end.
9. Co-ordination with external auditors for annual audit and preparation of financials. 10. Monitoring of operational and administrative cost and implement cost reduction measure. 11. Supervision of monthly bank reconciliation statement. 12. Monitoring the petty cash disbursement.
13. Monitoring the vendor payments and analyzing the vendor ledger. 14. Preparation of schedules for annual Audit.
15. Maintain and monitor fixed asset register.
Bahwan Building Materials, Oman (Suhail Bahwan Group) - Accounts Assistant. Responsibilities
1. Obtain bank statement from bank and prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement. 2. Preparation of landed costing.
3. Handling of petty cash disbursement.
4. Preparation of vendor payments and analyzing the vendor ledger. 5. Preparation of schedule for the year-end audit. 6. Reconciliation of group company’s receivables and payables. 7. Co-ordinate with external Auditors for smooth flow of year-end audit of accounts. 8. Deposit customer cheques on due dates.
9. Obtain vendor confirmations as required for year-end audit and submit to external auditors
Reliance Chemotex Industries Ltd, Mumbai, India - Accounts Assistant. Responsibilities
1. Handling Cash Book.
2. General Ledger Posting from other subsidiary books. 3. Debtors ledger posting
4. Journal Posting
5. Petty cash register handling and cash book handling 6. Preparation of monthly trial balance
7. Preparation of Bank Reconciliations
Wood Polymer Ltd, Mumbai, India- Accounts Assistant. Responsibilities
1. Handling Cash Book
2. Ledger Posting from other subsidiary books
3. Journal Posting
4. Petty cash register handling and cash book handling 5. Preparation of monthly trial balance
6. Preparation of Bank Reconciliations
7. Coordinate with external auditors for year-end audit requirements. International Industries, Mumbai, India - Accounts Assistant. Responsibilities
1. Handling Cash Book
2. Ledger Posting
3. Journal Posting
4. Petty cash register handling and cash book handling 5. Sales and purchase register maintaining
Additional Qualifications/Computer Skills
1. Proficient with SAP HCM/FI-CO(ECC 6.0) /Oracle
2. Expertise in MS Office
Good communication skills (English, Hindi, Kannada, Tulu) ACADEMIC RECORDS:
Name of Institution
Degree – BBM (Bachelor
Management) – 3 years
1981 58.00 Advanced
High School (12
) St. Mary’s Junior
1978 66.00 Accounts,
) S V H High School 1976 58.50 SSLC
Having UAE valid Driving License
Date of Birth, Place 24.11.1959, Bantakal, Udipi, Karnataka Passport Number L 3813779
Place of Issue Dubai
Date of Issue 03.07.2013
Date of Expiry 02.07.2023
Marital Status Married
Permanent Address : Present Address :
501, Devendra Sadan Utmost Group
K.S. Road, Jogeshwari (E) Post Box 55014
Mumbai – 400 060 Dubai, UAE