Career Statement To obtain a challenging and responsible position in an organization where I can utilize my capabilities and experiences that would contribute to the growth and success of the organization. Enthusiastic and experienced professional with a commitment to provide quality services and ensure customer comfort. Expertise in principle and process for delivering quality services and evaluate of customer satisfaction.
Professional Experience More than 25 years of experience in Cabin Crew Line Operation, In-Flight Services Department with Malaysia Airlines System (MAS) Berhad. Have an excellent track record of delivering outstanding customer services to ensure comfort and safety of customer on-board throughout the flight. 2005 – 2015 LEADING STEWARD
1996 – 2004 FLIGHT STEWARD (CABIN CREW)
1990 – 1996 CATERING SERVICE CREW
Job Profile as a Leading Steward
• Crew planning and arranging for backup to related position (cabin crew) when necessary.
• Coordinating with the pilots, ground handlers and engineering department to ensure smooth flow.
• Preparing passenger manifest and the boarding passes for the guests and getting it attested at the airport.
• Ensuring all Civil Aviation Authority & Company policies and procedures were followed and reported as required.
• Ensuring all emergency equipment is in working order prior to take off and to confirm all equipment is present for flight ahead.
• Carrying out all in-flight administration, reporting to the Pilots and Base Team Manager.
• Supervising the in-flight service and Cabin Crew on Malaysia Airlines Fleet.
• Ensuring food and beverages are taken care and tidiness of the aircraft is maintained.
• Conducting regular in-flight assessments on crew for their Performance & Development Review Job Profile as a Flight Steward (Cabin Crew)
• Attending a pre-flight briefing, which we are assigned for the upcoming flight.
• Being informed of flight details, the schedule and be attentive to passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers, passengers in wheelchairs or the number of infants on board.
• Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment and security checks, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, ensuring that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals, drinks and stock are on board.
• Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats.
• Informing fliers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
• Checking all seat belts and galleys are secured prior to take-off.
• Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight.
• Serving meals and refreshments.
• Selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination.
• Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
• Giving first aid, CPR & AED on board where necessary.
• Ensuring passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and no stowaways or suspicious items on board.
• Completing paperwork, including writing a flight report.
Training 1. Corporate Resource Communication Programme (1998) 2. Dedicated First Class Programme (July 2000)
3. Dedicated Crew Programme (June 2006)
4. Leading Steward / Stewardess Development Programme (January 2007) 5. Golden Lounge Course (2012)
6. OneWorld Online Training Programme (December 2012) 7. Proficiency Test Programme (2013 and 2014)
8. Safety and Emergency Procedure Course (1990 – 2015) 9. CPR and First Aid Course (1990 – 2015)
Education 1987 Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang Sijil Rendah Pelajaran (SRP)
1989 Institut Hafiz, Klang
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Achievement 1. Destination – Service Excellence (1993)
2. Award Winning “Best Cabin Staff” 5 Star Rating: Skytrax (2005 – 2007) 3. World Travel Awards as Leading Airlines (2010, 2011 and 2013)
Skills Skills & Qualifications Profile
• Substantial experience and outstanding skills in Customer Service & Sales
• Quick learner & self-motivated to follow through to the completion of tasks.
• Working in fast-paced environments with the ability to think quickly & successfully handle difficult clients.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, in both supervisory and support staff roles.
• Ability to meet & exceed the set goals and objectives.
• Well presented with a positive, proactive and professional approach Personal Attributes
• Target driven and results oriented
• Dynamic & Self-motivated
• Bright and Confident carrying a Positive attitude
• Clear Communicator with Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Friendly and polite
• Determined to succeed
• MS Office ( Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Outlook & Internet knowledge
• English – Excellent Fluency (Reading, Written & Spoken)
• Bahasa Malaysia – Excellent Fluency (Reading, Written & Spoken) References
Will be furnish upon request