CV: Safety supervisor (Oil & Gas industry ** Years’ Experience)
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: Expert Health Safety and Environment Supervisor with Six years of Oil and Gas industry experience Experience. Expert in area of plant Construction, live Refinery Expansion, production, Process & Commissioning Activates. Seeks to join a team of focused, motivated HSE professionals committed to improving operational outcomes and company culture through a strategic application of relevant standards, employee training and education, and infrastructure improvement. I have contributed to the safety of employees, third party agents, visitors, and members of the public.
Key Skills & Advantages: Knowledge of good safety practices, Establishing workplace safety and health committees, Developing emergency procedures Ability to maintain effective work relationships with people, Knowledge of Microsoft packages & Hardware Networking system, Physically fit and able to walk around for long periods of time, Excellent Written & commanding power over English. Able to work collaboratively in a team setting.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION --
DIPLOMA- in Fire and safety from Annamalai University passed in the year of 2018.
B.Sc. Degree in (PCM)Physics, Chemistry& math’s with 85% 2014 from Kanpur University
NEBOSH IGC- International General Certificate U.K., from National Certification Bureau.
IOSH- Managing Safely V.3.1 in the month of Mar 2015 from NIST Institute PVT. Ltd.
EMPLOYEERS/PROJECTS DONE IN INDUSTRY --
M/s .Nasser S Al- Hajri Corporation (NSH). Working as HSE supervisor For PSCJV- CFP-Clean fuel project of KNPC Kuwait from (NOV 2016 to Till Know). Project Scope: involves the upgrade and integration which includes the provision of 19 new refining units at MAB, revamping of five existing units at Shuaiba refinery (brown field) and the accompanying inter-refinery transfer lines. Integrated Refining complex with a total capacity of 800,000 bpd. It is expected to boost Kuwait’s global position in the Oil Refining industry.
Co-ordinate with the Client HSE Department in implementing HSE rules and regulations at work site.
• Ensuring all work activities carried out as per approved HSE Plan and safety standards were followed at site.
• Adhere to client’s requirements and monitoring safe working practice were followed by workforce in the project.
• Job hazard analysis and work permit processing for different work Activities.
• Carryout Safety Induction and Trainings for new employees joining the project.
• Maintaining Tracking Register for the daily inspection & follow-up for close-out.
• Scheduling & coordinating for Emergency drill and medical drills at site.
• Ensure all chemicals stored and handled as per MSDS in the project.
• Maintaining the tracking records for the safety violation carried out by employees in the project with the corrective action taken.
• Monitoring all job activities carried out as per PTW system.
• Ensuring supervisors conduct Tool box talks / safety talks on regular basis prior to start of work.
• To participate and assist in investigation of incidents/accidents with site construction engineers, Involving contractor job supervisor.
• To assist field construction engineers and contractors in safe execution of jobs.
• Carryout regular inspection on firefighting equipment’s to ensure safe working condition.
• Monitoring and safe execution of lifting operations and ensure all criteria’s for lifting were filled in the lifting plan.
• Ensure all HSEMS in the project were followed properly and implemented.
Preparing and implementing the department’s annual safety scheme and issues monthly reports.
M/s. Power Mech Projects LTD. Worked as HSE Supervisor (July 05, 2014 to March 31, 2016). Projects Executed to Petro-Chemicals Plant for HNPCL, Visakhapatnam India.
• Implement organization wide HSE policies, procedures, guidelines and practices on board the vessels and provide HSE Induction training to all new arrivals
• Ensure compliance to all safety regulatory requirements through regular inspections and audit checks.
• Oversee the investigation and reporting of all accidents and incidents to the project manager and the HSE manager
• Report HSE statistics to the HSE Manager on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Ensure all safety related items contained in the permit to work system are complied with.
• Ensure all employees and subcontractors possess the necessary experience and training to safety and successfully complete the work to be performed.
• Maintain high safety site standards at all times and deal with all safety/HSE related issues promptly.
ATTENDED SAFETY RELATED TRAINING:
Accident identification Report
Confined space entry
Permit to work
Crane operation safety
JSA & Method statement
Work At height Safety
Excavation & Trenching
dispensing of fuels
Hazardous waste & materials EMR
PROFESSIONAL APPROVALS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Approved by KNPC-CFP-PROJECT as HSE Supervisor.
Received Safety certificate from KNPC/PSCJV at Mab1 CFP Project
- --- PERSONNEL DETAILS --- -- -- -- -- -
Name : Jagadeesh Prasad Uddandarao
Date of Birth : 29-03-1993.
Nationality & passport details : Indian Passport (Valid till 09-04-2024)
Languages Knows : English, Hindi, Telugu (Native).
Contact details : Kakinada (Home town),Andhra Pradesh, India.
E-mail: email@example.com / Skype: jagadeesh290
Mob: 009**-******** IMO & WhattsApp.
Myself available for discussion/more explanations at your convenient anytime by phone, e-mail or Skype Video chat. Original Certificates and relevant documents should submit by direct interview.